Epilogue(1)

Author's note:

Hear me out!

Get a nice blanket, prepare coffee, tea or whatever drink you prefer, get all cozy and comfy in any corner of your choice and then

Read this.

I hope it succeeds to get you all warm and fuzzy while reading this.

Becuz it's that wholesome!!

I love you all so much and here's a hug in the form of this epilogue Part:1♡

Another Goodbye hug will be in the form of Part 2, coming soon... maybe I will write part 3 or 4 or 5 or soo on... it all depends on you guys.

___________

Author's POV:

"Wanna sleep?"

4 year old Jeon Euna bobbed her head up and down that made her brown wavy hair to bounce with her head, her eyes already sleepy and beloved bunny plushie clutched in her little arms tightly.

Tae giggled at how his babygirl keeps the plushie close to herself whenever Kook is not around. Because according to Euna, there's really no difference between her Dada and a bunny.

But of course it's cuddles are not as good as Dada's.

The fact made her pout.

"Don't worry my sweetness, I will give you cuddles. Lots and lots of them hmm?" Tae picked the girl in his arms and smooched her bread cheeks. Of course Euna is old enough to walk around but Tae loves to spoil her little Alpha girl.

Euna is completely, like fully, like thoroughly her dada's girl..

But it does not mean she loves her momma any less.

"Momma", she looks at Tae and was about to say something but then boops Tae's nose with her finger and gets distracted with her momma's face, she even got to learn numbers by counting Tae's moles, something she used to do out of habit, and still do.
Taehyung attentively watches her, waiting for her to continue whatever she was going to say earlier.

"No cuddles from you"
She completes her sentence and retreats her hand from Tae's face.

Now mother-daughter duo are having a competition for who can pull up a bigger pout. Euna got her lips from Taehyung, perfect cupid's bow and dark shade of pink. So she gives a tough competition to our Tae.
"But whyyy??" Tae whines.

She looks at the bunny in her arms then looks at Tae's puppy eyes, then looks back at bunny, all the while seeming like she is in deep thought

But then a smile comes to her face as she came to a decision "don't be sad my momma, Euna will cuddle" she brings the plushie in front of Tae's face, peeks her head from behind it. "But won't he be shad?"she gestures at the plushie through her eyes.

"How about ..on one side me,while other side your bunny? How that sounds?" Tae pokes her cheek to let go of her pout.

She thinks about the offer. It sounds tempting indeed. She hums and then
"Okay!" She loudly exclaims, snuggles into Tae's neck, taking her most favourite scent, who carries his precious girl to her room... Euna loves to sleep in her Momma and dada's room but most of the times she prefers her room because it's full of her toys and is more colorful. Vibrant.

"Momma" Euna calls Tae as both of them are now on her bed. It's a single bed but still big enough to fit both of them, specially when Euna is practically lying on Tae. Her cheek squished against Tae's chest and her tiny arm loosely draped over Tae's stomach as she randomly plays with the embroidery on Tae's sweater.