Epilogue(5)

For better understanding..

Jeon Family

Jeon Jungkook                          Jeon Taehyung
  (True Blood)                                         (Alpha)

Jeon Euna, Alpha, 13
Jeon Taegguk, True Blood, 8
Jeon Soobin, Alpha, about to turn 4
Jeon Hana, Alpha, 1 and half almost

▪Tae is not pregnant again,yet.

________________

Taehyung's POV:

I walk around in the room with Hana cradled in my arms as I hum a lullaby to make her sleep.

It's been 3 days since Jungkook went out of pack with the soldiers to another mission,

Kook is such a big helping hand, either it comes to our pups or in general. Because now that he is gone, I am feeling so drained both mentally and physically.

I don't want to come off as some ungrateful mother because my babies are a true blessing of Moon goddess and I love them with all of my heart.

It's just.. I am getting overwhelmed even though it's the matter of few days. Maybe it's becuz of Kook's absence mainly. I have been too used to him, the comfort of his presence, that even little things are getting more tiring than they are supposed to.

Hana's whining brings me back from my thoughts.

I am not the only one feeling Kook's absence. Hana is the one who's been feeling utterly restless since days. She is habitual of sleeping on her Dada's chest which is of course not available at the moment.

No offense to mama's boobs tho. She loves them. Sometimes If I get lucky.

I sigh and walk over to the bed.
"Shh baby. Your Dada will come soon. Aren't you momma's good girl hmm?"

I lift the side of my shirt to feed her. It will help her to sleep. At least I hope it does.

After about 5 to 6 minutes, I see her eyes getting  droopy and feel her lips going numb around my nipple as she stops suckling.

Soft snores that I hear soon after only confirm that she is finally asleep now.

You stubborn little bean.
I whisper, nuzzling my nose against hers.

Then I get up and tuck her into the crib and place my pillow beside her so she thinks I am near her whole time.

I think I should go for a quick shower but leaving the door slightly open so if hana still cries after waking up, I can easily hear her.

After I come out of the shower, I go to the kid's room to check up on them. I wonder if they are still playing. It's quite late though. I guess Euna would have put both of boys to bed already.
I haven't seen three of them since dinner. Maybe they are watching T.V downstairs but there's no noise.

I silently walk into their room. The light is on, but all three of them are asleep. The sight instantly warms my heart. There are two single beds in here. One for Teagguk and one for Euna. But soobin loves to sleep with his sister so we haven't settled for a separate bed for him just yet.
I smile as I look at Euna scooping her brother in her arms protectively. while Taegguk is sleeping with his favorite plushie as usual.