Chapter:9

This chapter is dedicated to my precious readers specially user63066213 thankyou so much for voting on all of my chapters. It means the world to me!

______________

Author's POV:

"Yeri"

"What the hell kook have you gone nuts?" Tae looks at him bewildered "what made you think that?" He pulls away from Jungkook laying on his side now.

Kook turns so that they are now face to face.
"But the way you panicked at the slightest cut on her finger. It was telling something else?"

"For fuck's sake Jungkook. Wouldn't you have done the same? Or you would have made her pick all those pieces with bleeding hand? Tell me now?" Tae didn't realize his voice was a bit raised that it made Kook flinch.

Tae immediately regretted.
"Kook I am sorry I just..."
He raised his hands up to cup others cheeks.

"I just... overreacted." His voice was so low, it wouldn't have reached Jungkook's ears if they were not lying so close to each other.

Tae cautiously opened his arms and let them delicately envelop Jungkook.

"Everyone is angry at me. First Mama, now you." He mumbled against Tae's chest then leaned away a little to look at Tae,"am I that bad hyungie?"

"Noo gguk. You aren't bad. Why would you say that bun?" Jungkook pouted and puffed his cheeks out playing his cute card that always works on Tae.

"Yeah that's why you shouted on me" he whined.
"I am sorry kook-ah forgive your hyung please?" Tae gently pushed kook's hair back that were falling on his forehead to get a better view of his doe eyes.

"Okay" he mumbled playing with Tae's shirt buttons..

"Now sleep, tomorrow's a big day" Tae said adjusting Jungkook's head on his arm while kook snuggled into him, shutting his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Unfortunately same couldn't be said about Tae.  There were too many things on his mind to let him be at peace. One of them being his weird health condition and other Jungkook's birthday of course. To top that off, in his stressed state he also raised his voice at Kook. One may think it's not that big of a deal but for Tae it is.

He smiled to himself when he stole a glance at kook curled up to him. He admired his sleeping face for a while.

"If Multiverse is real. I do hope Kook in another universe,
another life,
the stars aren't as cruel,
and our fates are aligned."

_

__________________

Shiny Rays of Sun peeked through the curtains and fell on a certain bunny faced Alpha who scrunched his face up clearly not delighted at the fact that his precious sleep was disturbed by it so he pressed his face in the warm neck of the person beside him who was none other than his hyung. He nuzzled his nose more into the neck to inhale the sweet scent. Oh how much Kook wishes for the scent to be strong for him..

"Happy birthday Sleepyhead!" Tae, as always was the first person to wish him. It was technically not Jungkook's birthday yet because he was born in the evening. That's why the birthday party was also arranged in the evening so it would be easy for Jungkook to recognize his mate if he or she is in the pack.

Jungkook simply hummed in reply not wanting to pull away from the comfortable position he was in. He could spend the whole day in bed cuddling with tae and would not regret it. But it was not an ordinary birthday, it was eighteenth. You know that thing when you wait for something so eagerly and when that thing actually happens, suddenly  there's no excitement whatsoever. Yep that was the case with Jungkook..