Chapter:13

Author's note:
I am so sorry guys I made you all wait so much. Actually my sister's wedding was going on so you can guess I was really busy. Also tomorrow is my result. So please pray for me.. plus If I don't update for some days again,don't mind it. I am writing a pretty long chapter this time. Hope that will make up for it.So enjoy!

Must read!
( the sentences written in ' are mind linked while those written in " are spoken out. And I use 'it' for wolf to not mix it with Tae for whom I use he or his)

Guys please suggest me names for Jungkook's wolf and for Tae's wolf as well

Author's POV:

'I don't trust you...'

Taehyung's wolf linked back.

"Why? Am I not your best friend? Do you not know me? Tell me why you can't trust me?"

Jungkook's eyes brimmed with tears as he spoke while Wolf's sharp gaze abruptly softened at seeing him. But it was not so easy to forget what happened to it.

'Alphas like you, all they know is how to use their rank and power on others'

Jungkook's wolf almost whimpered at the upsetting statement. But it made Jungkook sure of why Tae's wolf was acting the way it was.

Now he knew what he has to do. He determinedly took few steps towards the wolf who instinctively got alarmed for defence thinking its answer offended Jungkook and he is about to attack.

But what the wolf had not expected was True blood kneeling down in front of it.

"I failed as a best friend. I don't want to fail as a mate too..Give me chance please I can never hurt you wolfie nor I will let anyone do that." Jungkook said in utmost despairing voice looking sincerely into those fascinating purple eyes.

'Promise?'Came a broken, unsure voice inside Jungkook's mind.

Kook nodded with a smile "Let's seal it with a hug?" He opened his arms, currently he was still on his knees.

Tae's wolf took careful steps towards Kook, slightly doubting his intentions but as soon as the soft fur made contact with Jungkook's broad chest, wolf visibly relaxed. Kook weaved his fingers through the fluffy body of the wolf ever so gently as it nuzzled itself more into Jungkook's neck, making him burst into giggles.

"Tickles" kook murmured

Of course that just made wolf do it more.
"See? I can never hurt you"Jungkook managed to say after the strong grip on him loosened a bit.

And the next thing Jungkook heard was a sigh of relief coming from the wolf and it's body pressing into his again.
That's exactly what the wolf needed. Reassurance..

Reassurance that no one will hurt him now, that no one will throw his pride like a trash, no one will take advantage of his weak human form,

And,

That someone is there for him!

Tae never mentioned it but his wolf felt so alone at times. It really never got along with other Alphas as they were too proudy and authoritative for his liking nor it liked omegas cuz they go all over him and it annoys the wolf to the core..

But there was always a sparkle of hope in its eyes.

Maybe his mate will be the one for him but when it turned out it was a True blood it lost all of its hope.

And how could he not? When the one who forced himself on Tae that day was none other than a True Blood from how he overpowered Taehyung, how his eyes were blood red, his wolf black and merciless.