Chapter:11

Author's POV:

Jungkook was in the middle of greeting guests when a familiar, yet far stronger scent hit him like a tidal wave. He inhaled deeply, savoring the blend of fresh strawberries and lavender, utterly sweet and captivating. The fragrance was so delightful it felt like a promise fulfilled, making every second of waiting worthwhile.

Instantly, everything else vanished from his mind except one word.

Mate, mate, mate, his wolf chanted, each repetition driving him forward with an undeniable pull.

Jungkook followed the direction of the scent, his eyes turning crimson as they were desparately scanning the crowd for the source of scent...

...until they landed on a certain someone.

The sight took his breath away when he made eye contact with the person who stood at the entrance, eyes wide, body swaying as if entranced by the powerful allure.

Taehyung's heart pounded as he locked eyes with Jungkook. The scent was overwhelming, wrapping around him like some spell. Each step he took towards Jungkook intensified the fragrance, making his senses tingle with anticipation and desire.

Jungkook's heart raced, his wolf urging him to close the distance. He moved through the crowd in a trance, barely aware of the people he brushed past, his focus entirely on Taehyung. As he approached, the scent grew stronger, enveloping him in a heady mix of warmth and belonging.

They stood face to face, the air between them alive with tension. 

Jungkook was his fated mate..

Taehyung's eyes shined bright purple.

Suddenly his knees buckled as his wolf sucked all the strength out of body.

"H-how?" Tae whispered shaking his head and slowly started to walk backwards step by step until his back collided with the wall. 

"Ahhhh" suddenly the pain hit him again, forcing him to slide down against the wall he was leaning on.

Jungkook blinked twice. His eyes changing from crimson to normal as he took in the fragile state of his mate.

"Tae you okay?" He cautiously walked towards the other.

People gasped at the unexpected sight.

"Aren't they both Alphas?"

"How's that possible?"

"It's forbidden"

"It's a sin"

"Aren't they like brothers?"

People murmured.

"What is happening and who are you talking about?" A startled Jihyun asked finding people gathered around something.

"Luna your son has found a mate" an omega sarcastically said, pointing at the commotion.

"Really??" She exclaimed, pushing past people to reach the centre, but the scene she witnessed there made her hand to cover her mouth, loud yelp leavinf her lips right away.

Jungkook's mate is none other than Taehyung?

Jungkook was sitting on the floor with Tae's head on his lap who was struggling to gain his composure.