Chapter:14

Author's note:
So my result came out. I got 471 out of 505 and I am pretty much happy about it. Plus My story completed 1K reads Yayy!! Thankyou soo much y'all. I love you guys so so much. For those who are keeping up with this story.You guys are honestly the best..

I want to mention RubyGur
Thankyou for commenting regularly.

Here is a special chapter.. <3

Author's POV:

If he could use one word to describe everything happening around him in that moment it would be HAVOC, PURE HAVOC.

An innocent 8 year old boy was standing amidst this disaster, completely clueless about where his family was.

Where was his Eomma?Appa? Auntie Jihyun?  Uncle Jeon?

Kookie...????

He was just 6.. what if? NO.

NO. NO. NO...

He is safe and alive. So is his eomma and appa. So is his Auntie and uncle.
Everyone is safe....

He desperately looked around to find someone he knows, to find someone not dangerous.

Everyone around him was either killing or being killed. He had no idea what to do, how to save the people that were being so cruelly ripped by fierceful wolves so he did the only thing he could do.. Run.. he ran in the hope he would find his family safe and sound , hiding somewhere, he ran as fast as he could. Ran until he could't anymore but an abrupt shrill sound made him halt.

A loud painful scream..

He would have kept running if the scream was not so familiar.
If it was not of his mother.

He turned to his left only to be met by the most racking sight he didn't deserve to witness at such tender age.

a loud scream escaped from his lips, his head spinning at what his eyes just saw.

His father lying on the ground in a pool of blood while his mother clutching the lifeless body in her arms, wailing loudly..

Before the boy could take any step towards his parents, two things happened at the same time;

A big wolf attacked his mother from behind, digging its claws into the woman's delicate neck mercilessly

another wolf forcefully dragged him from there. The boy closed his eyes thinking he is soon going to meet the same fate as his parents

But it never happened. Because he wasn't carried to be killed,
he was carried to be saved.... though he never wanted latter.

Taehyung eyes flied open, face fully covering in sweat. He sucked in a sharp breath, trying to ignore the nightmare and the painful memory that it brought,to go back to sleep. He really did but how could he when he could barely breathe. He felt his lungs burn and his fingers were icy cold against his own skin.

"Don't kill them.. please..." he ended up releasing painful noises before he sat up on the bed.

He could feel the fear bubbling inside him like a hot lava. His bones quivering as the fear whispered in his ears;

You are all alone. Someone's gonna come for you. You are gonna get hurt, soo hurt.

Taehyung covered his ears with his hands as if that will stop these fearful thoughts in his head.