Ch 1

"Look isn't she cute!" Jk asked Jungguk who just returned the headquarters. "Ya...she actually is cute." Jungguk added as he looked at the photo. "Y/n...when did she debut?" Jungguk asked sitting beside his brother. 

"Last month. Their agency came to ask us for shares and investment. That's when I saw her. Now I wish I could have her!" Jk added. "Oh like your own girl huh?" Jungguk added. "Yaa!" 

Jungguk quickly laughed. "Sorry bro even though you saw her first but I am interested too. You have to share her with me." Jungguk added with a smile. "With us." Jungkook suddenly came into the room as he responded. 

"Oh you too?" Jungguk asked surprised. "You won't stop talking about her. What do you expect. Moreover that chick is worth keeping. We brothers share everything after all."  

Jungkook smirked as Jk and Jungguk smiled in response. 

"I know of a way." Jk added. "Of course you do." Jungkook replied sitting beside the duo. "Let's buy her." JK added softly. "Her agency is a new one and she is a rookie. No one will notice and the agency needed funds anyways. We can keep her in Kimsu island. The entire island is ours no one will know." 

"But what if someone raises a brow at us?" Jungguk asked. "Then we cut him to pieces." Jungkook added roughly. 

---------

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n get here!'' Mark shouted. "Yes!!" I answered quickly leaving my food on table following Mark. "Lunch break is over, practice starts now!" Mark added. "Oh...but Mark I haven't even finished my lunch. Give me 5 minutes I will fini-" "No Y/n we have a lot of things to do. Your debut wasn't that good, so we must come up with a good dance for the new release." Mark added roughly. 

"Moreover you are gaining weight." Mark ended making my eyes teary. "Oh excuse me." He suddenly muttered upon seeing his phone brighten up with a call. 

"It's fine Y/n. You can do it. You can do it." I whispered to myself as I wiped off my wet tears. "Life will be great I am sure. Just a bit more hardwork." I added to myself. "Fighting!" I ended. 

After about half an hour Mark suddenly returned with a happy smile. I was practicing the pre chorus when he made us stop and pulled me aside. "Y/n you have gotten an offer for a concert!" My lips widened as I squealed in excitement. ''Oh my god really. T-That's amazing. Where is it?!" I asked jumping slightly. "It's in an island. Their are few people there who have become your fan and want to see you." He added. 

"Oh...island." I said slightly dejected. Well okay it's still my first concert. Every idol struggles to reach to top. I also have to so I will. 

"Okay when is it?" I asked smiling. 

"We will pack up today and tomorrow. We will leave day after tomorrow." He explained making me gasp. "Today! Oh god!" 

"Yup be quick! Cancel the practice. Go now." Mark ordered and I quickly nodded leaving the practice room. 

AUTHOR'S POV

Mark looks at his phone and squeals quietly.

RECIEVES 1 MILLION WON.

"Thank you so much for advance sir, I will get her day after in Kimsu for you." 
"Good. Be a good boy and take the money. If you dare speak or even breath a word about this in public." 
"I promise sir. 2 million won is the final price. We will gladly keep our mouth shut." 
"Ya don't play smart and try blackmailing us for more. If you try for more money my men will greet you at your own house."
"No sir, I promise. I will not even ask for a single penny after 10 million. I will say she left because of severe practice and depression. Then it's not our issue. Moreover now we have money to keep the police silent."
"Good boy." 

"She is finally coming!" Jk squealed after hanging up the phone. "Finally Y/n will be in my arms." Jk added softly with loving eyes. "You mean our arms." Jungkook teased while Jungguk laughs.