Ch 14

After eating the cake and having a good dinner, Jungkook took me with him to his bedroom. I was sort of expecting a rough sex session but surprisingly we just cuddled. He hugged me as I placed my hand over his chest. 

"Tomorrow our parents will be here." He suddenly stated shocking me.  I didn't speak letting him continue. "We told them about you today and they said they want to meet you." He added. 

"O-Oh.." I mumbled. "So sleep well. You must be at your top condition to meet them. We want them to have a good opinion on you." 
"Are they strict?" I asked cautiously. 

"Let's say yes. Dad especially. But once pleased they are lovely." he added. "Do they know...about me being kidnapped?'' I asked. 
"Of course. That's how father married mom." Jungkook said proudly horrifying me. 

I pulled away and scooted away. "But mom loves dad now. Just like how you will love us soon." Jungkook added but when I looked at him I trembled. His expression was not sweet like his words. They were threatening. As if he is giving me a warning. In the moonlight his face glowed even more to reveal his dark scary features. 

I gulped and quickly he kissed me before turning away to sleep. 
I exhaled feeling my heart beat quicken. I had almost forgotten he is Jungkook. The scary and intimidating one. I hugged myself as I prayed for my future before sleep took me in. 

As I slept I began remembering my family. My mother, father...I miss them so much. I wonder what they are doing. I wonder how Mark will respond to them. It's been a few days now. 
I suppose the entire crew knew about the Jeons. 

Will I ever be saved. Tears tumbled down my cheeks as I resisted the urge to sniffle. I pressed my wet against the soft bedsheet over my body and softly cleaned as I squinted my eyes in emotional pain. I just want to be hugged by my mother. Protected by my father. I don't want these brothers. 

I didn't realize when I slept but then felt the soft hands of a man. Looking over I saw Jungguk sitting beside me and petting my head and hair. I squinted to look more clearly to make sure it was Jungguk and not Jk. 
"If you think you can pretend to be Jk and mess with me again you are wrong." I said sleepily. 
He smirked softly before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "My smart girl, but no. This time I am not pretending. I just...wanted to see you." He added with a light blush on his cheeks. "I love messing with you but...I love you even more. I just want to spend more time with you that's why I did that."  he answered making me turn away. 

''I see." I replied. He spooned me as he peppered kisses over my hair. "Jungkook told you about our parents right?" He mumbled. "Hmm." I answered quietly. 

"Dad likes obedient and submissive girls. Mom would love you anyways. The only problem I think they will have is us sharing you." He said. "Oh." I answered. He turned me around and nuzzled against my neck kissing against the skin. "But tell them you love us. Equally." He added pulling away to look at me. "They will love you." He added before pushing me to lay on my back and coming on top of me. His entire body hid under the covers as he pushed my shirt up and leaned down to suckle at my boobs. "Ah." I mumbled as I felt his warm lips and tongue. He softly fondled against my other boob. Suddenly Jungkook slammed the door open. "Idiot! Get off her." Jungkook roughly pulled the covers away and pushed Jungguk who hadn't left me even when Jungkook shouted. I sat up pushing my shirt down. 

"Oh god what's the matter?" Jungguk questioned pouting. "Let me enjoy her soft breasts." He added pulling me against his chest and fondling my breasts over my shirt. I didn't react much other than showing a slight discomfort face. 

"Do you even realize mom and dad just landed! They will come here within 15 minutes! I have to get her dressed you idiot! I told you could wake her up since you insisted not fuck her. Go on and get the maids!" Jungkook growled. Jungguk tsked as if he wasn't just violently scolded. 

 "Going going." He added before leaving my body alone. "Get dressed in 5. You need to look presentable. Don't forget to brush and wash your pretty face." He added. I nodded before he left. 

A maid quickly came and bowed. "Hello mistress. I am Byeol. I am going to get you dressed." she added before quickly opening the cupboard and getting a blue dress that reached below knee. I quickly brushed and came as she helped me put it on and did my makeup. Once done she did my hair and I was done in surprisingly 5 minutes. Jungkook came over and smirked. "You look great sugar. Let's go. They will be there in the common mansion." 

Go ahead and share your thoughts on our new characters papa jeon and mama jeon ;)