Ch 6

"The food is served sir." 

With that another worker lady was introduced who yet again ignored my helpless eyes following her as she served on the makeshift table that was tucked in smoothly in the side of the jacuzzi tub. It quickly and smoothly came out as a strong wood table top while we were still naked in the water  "Come Y/n!~" Jungguk added and pulled me towards him as he sat. I tried squirming away realizing he wanted me to sit on top of him but couldn't do much as he forced me down on his dick. The water was warm and thankfully made it physically easy for me to sit atop of him albeit mentally disturbed and uncomfortable. 

I gritted my teeth not wanting to let out any sounds. Jungguk however shamelessly moaned and groaned. "Oh god! My dick fits your squishy hole so fucking well." 

"D-Do we really have to eat like this?" I questioned trying to pull away but he had wrapped his hands around my waist. "Of course! How else should I show you I love you." Jungguk asked. "By letting me go." I added with a whisper. "Please...let me go." 

"Where?'' "Back my country. My home." I answered looking back with pleading eyes. "Now this is your home and this island is your world. You are not going anywhere. Not even your bones after you die years later." Jungguk said shocking me. Tears coated my eyes as he picked the food and placed it in front of my lips. "I don't want to eat." I said with anger. "You either eat or I will eat you." He whispered against my ears and his index finger slithered silently to suddenly flicked my clit making me involuntarily jump and scream. He shoved the spoon in my mouth making me gag and swallow the food but it followed a violent fit of cough. 

He cooed and shushed me as if I were a child as he rubbed my back. "I have your entire body under my mercy currently. Eat before I touch you so badly that you regret." Jungguk added laughing menacingly as I cried while he spoon fed me. 

After a few spoons he even tried to pass the food from his lips directly to mine. I hated how he shoved his tongue down my throat and sucked my tongue. After the food was over he quickly put the bowls down the other side away from jacuzzi and put the table back in it's place. "I feel so energetic darling." He whispered before finally thrusting up and down making me cry and whimper as I tried to hold on to something. 

He roughly pulled my left arm over his shoulder to gain access to my front body and took one of my breasts in his mouth as his thrusts grew sloppy. I began moaning as I closed my eyes in discomfort and crinkled my brows 

Once he was close he came inside me and gasped. I was sobbing yet again wanting a break. It's not even a full day and I have been jumped upon by these boys 4 times already. How will I survive here. I suddenly felt a strong urge to vomit and quickly pulled away moving towards the edge and vomited some content of what I had eaten away from the waters. Jungguk quickly came to my aid and patted my back. For the first time his gestures felt comforting to a minimum extent. 

After I was done I sat in the water and panted. Jungkook quickly picked me up bridal style after washing my face with clean water from a bottle nearby and called for his maids to clean up the area. 

He carried me to his room and gently laid me down and rubbed my back. "Go back to sleep baby, you must be tired. Your agency never let you sleep for long but we love you so we won't do that."

I felt my eyes grown heavy as I felt him pepper kisses down my back towards my ass. I hadn't fully slept when I felt his tongue swipe against my ass and pussy. I didn't react much other than a few airy sighs as I felt him eat out my ass and pussy. His tongue went in and out of both holes. He quickly yet gently pulled my pussy folds into his mouth and sucked as he moaned against my pussy. I was slightly sensitive and tried to move away but nothing much changed. "Sleep baby, let daddy enjoy his meal now."