Ch 35

The packing started and tickets were booked. Yui wanted to help with the business branch there so uncle decided to give her work from home so she doesn't have to risk going out and at the same time can work. 

All this time I met Jimin too who was slowly getting more and more obsessed with me. Despite I made a lot of surgeries on my face, I still looked pretty although different. I visited his offices few times but thankfully didn't come to meet Jeons. 

After around 10 days came the day. While I helped loading the car Yui held my shirt gently. "What is it?" I asked softly. "When will we meet again?" "Probably after a few months...maybe a year or so. If it takes too long I will come meet-" "Why." She suddenly added. 

''Why are we running away." She asked. I took a deep breath and looked at her deeply "Yui, in a famous game like football you can do 2 things. Either you kick the ball right from the start and wait for it to hit the goal or run and dribble it under your leg for a few yards and kick it when you reach the right time and correct range. The first one is rare but it does happen. Similar playstyle was shown by Jeons. They were powerful and sly. They kicked the ball right from the beginning. They kidnapped us and tortured us. But we can't go right off the bat and drive them insane. We must run with fate and kick their guts when the right range and right time comes." I explained. 

"Currently we are still far far away from the goal." Dad added hugging her. "I just want to live with my family. I am ready to live with these horrifying memories if it means to stay with you." She added with a pleading voice. "No Yui. If we hogg the ball for too long, the ball will be stolen by the stronger enemy. We must keep running. Running with the ball and reach the goal. We can't even stop for a second." I expounded. She looked down before getting in the car and stayed quiet for the entire ride. 

We played her favourite songs on the radio when suddenly I heard a familiar song. It was the song that I debuted in. It was remade by another new artist. Tears filled my eyes realizing I am long forgotten and now a remake is way more popular. I remember my video was taken down by Mark when I was kidnapped. Thus when I returned and searched on the internet once it was not found. 

I cried buckets that day. But now Mark posted it again with a new artist. I was so focused on the Jeons that I forgot Mark. I will sue him soon too.

Finally reaching the airport we looked at mom and Yui go inside with luggage but not before parting with tears and hugs. Poor girl had to cover a lot of her face after the check in since she didn't want to take no chance. Sunglasses and masks covered her pretty face and once she entered I continued looking straight. 

Dad softly placed his hand on my head and comforted me. "It's alright my child. We will go meet them soon. Thank you for always keeping Yui safe." "Dad she is my sister. My twin and look al- well not look wise but still. She was with me ever since I was there in mother's womb. I will try my best to cherish my time with her." I softly uttered. Dad left to sit in the car and I turned around to put away the baggage cart when my eyes fell on a familiar certain someone. 

With a suitcase in hand and sunglass on face, he wore a long coat and walked away not even looking at me. My gaze faltered when I was forced to blink out of shock when dad called out. 
"Taehyung." I whispered to myself as I silently sat in the car which drove towards my house. 

"What happened? You look worried." "I will tell you something when we reach home." I said with glossy fearful eyes.