Ch 42

After we all locked our doors and left, dad silently drove while I sat in the car. I looked at my phone and saw Jimin's message asking if we could meet since he was not feelings emotionally good. 

I wrote back, "I am so sorry darling, something urgent came up and I will have to go abroad. One of my cousin passed  away in a road accident. We all must go and attend her funeral. I will fill in to you after I reach." With that I switched off so he can't track my phone. 
In the airport I met with a disguised Hoseok who walked away just in case people are tracking him or us. The meeting was extremely subtle as if we were strangers. 

In the plane my heart rapidly began beating as images of Taehyung flashed in my head. Some of them were painful but some of them were...normal. Just him following me and making sure I was okay. Then his voice boomed in my head as he confessed his love for me. I felt my eyes water and quickly turned towards the window were I sat. Besides me was dad who fell asleep and besides him another girl. 

I quickly wiped my tears and tried my best not to cry and look suspicious. After a few hours the plane landed and I subtly saw Hoseok stare at me briefly before sitting in a car. Hello France. 

After a while dad and I also left to meet mom and Yui. It's been a few weeks since they left. I missed them a lot. I hid my location before opening the special phone where I spoke to Jimin. "We reached, I will message later love. Please take care and drink lots of water. Bye darling." 

We reached and Yui quickly hugged me and dad. That night we had a great time, eating outside. I felt like I was happy and free again. Yui was getting a lot better and now even roamed out with sunglasses and scarfs. I was having dinner and then I received  Hoseok's message. He asked me to meet him at a small cafe. He needed to discuss something. 

I gave the location to dad as well, just in case anything happens and left. Meeting Hoseok I sat across him and asked him what was the matter. 
"They are looking into it and realized someone is involved. My men told me they are trying to find us and now they it's 2 people. They are still not aware of the gender. But we have enough information to destroy them." 

"Then leak it. Now is the right time. We must clean off information before they get us so even if they do they are gone down the hill." I responded. 
"Alright, today all the data will be transferred." "Not today, now. I don't want any risk." I added in fear. 
"Alright." with that Hoseok messaged his men who began working on submitting all the secretive files. "All done." He showed his phone were all the messages and files were sent. I smiled in victory and quickly rushed to hug Hoseok. My eyes watered realizing a big part of my dream was fulfilled. 

"We did it Krista. I must say grabbing Taehyung before the brothers was a very very big and lucky move. They already suspected him but he died empty of any information. " Hoseok replied against my shoulder. I pulled away saddening. "What's the matter?" Hoseok asked softly. 

"I...I didn't want him to die. I really disliked him...no, I hated him. For his involvement with my kidnapping and keeping me hostage. I hated him a lot...but not as much as those devils. I can never forget that I could come this far because of him. Maybe...Maybe I would've forgiven him after the brothers were caught. I wanted to forgive him and move on. But I guess he received more than he deserved." I spilled my heart's words. 

Hoseok sadly smiled hugging me again, "It's alright, I am here." "Thanks Hoseok. Thanks for being there for me. I could've never..." I whispered. He pulled away looking deeply into my eyes and I realized what he felt. My eyes widened as he leaned closer. I leaned a bit before realization struck me. I pulled away and turned around. I was defiled. I was impure. I was dangerous. If I stay closer and the Jeons find him...they will kill him. 

"Krista." Hoseok whispered against my ear as he back hugged me protectively. "I love you." he whispered back. I let out a tiny sob. "I want this too." I spoke back. "B-But I...I am-" "You are beautiful Krista. Inside and outside" he suddenly added. "You are an angel those devils tried to capture. But an angel is always an angel." he added before turning me around and lifting me by my waist. I gasped in shock. My hands placed themselves on  his shoulder to balance myself. 

"Will you be my heaven?" He asked. My eyes couldn't stop the tears to flow. His eyes softly and lovingly gazed up at me as he smiled with tears in his eyes. "Yes." I whispered with a smile as I sobbed. 

I bent down to kiss him and we shared a loving kiss. This is my first kiss. I will always consider this my first kiss. 
''Let's be together Hoseok." I added after pulling away with love in my eyes. 

What are your thoughts on krista/Y/n and Hoseok's relationship? What do you think will happen next? Is Taehyung really dead? What about the Jeons? What are they going to do now that all their secrets are exposed to rival company. Are you liking how the story is going??