Ch 9

I looking away as I sat silently. Jungkook jumped on the bed after spitting off the cigarette outside the window and pulled me on top of him. "Finally you are mine this week. Mine to control, mine to love and mine to fuck." He claimed. I didn't say anything as I stared at him softly. He was slightly shocked probably expecting a screaming session.

"What happened? Didn't hear me?" He asked. His breath was stinking a lot yet I ignored it and leaned closer to hide my face against his chest before mumbling "I did."

I could hear his heartbeat getting louder as he suddenly pulled my hair to meet his eye. He took a moment to look at me before smirking then flipped over pushing me on my back.

He quickly kissed my lips roughly as he began fondling with my breasts. They hurt a bit since they were not protected by the bra anymore. However I didn't fight at all. "Dang...that was fucking perfect." He announced before leaning down biting my neck. I winced and covered my mouth as he sucked on my collarbone. I am slightly on the chubby side so the area was soft and not detailed. Maybe that's why Mark was trying to cut my diet and here I have eaten more than before even if it's only 2 meals.

"What's wrong bitch?" Jungkook asked looking up to see my teary eyes. "It hurts...please...please make it easier for me." I begged and his eyes widened. He didn't say anything before pulling the dress down and leaned in to lick softly at the nipples. It was ticklish and I squirmed around trying to focus on anything other than him. He grew soft with his mouth as he suckled on my breasts. I didn't want to touch him but decided to gain his good side and pushed the palm that covered my mouth over his hair. I gently stroked it trying to imagine he was my boyfriend. I had realized escaping now was difficult, scary and useless. It's better to adapt and gain their good sides. I knew Jungkook grew aggressive when I acted out at him. So what if I would do the opposite?

I gulped looking down to see him staring viciously into my eyes. "What's gotten into you." he growled suddenly as he pinned my hands and came face to face. My eyes widened hoping he was not mad. "I...I am...I am trying to adapt." I answered. "I know...that's the only way left to survive now." I answered. His eyes grew slightly soft as he quickly leaned down connecting our lips. "Damn it." He cursed. ''Can't even call you a fucking bitch now." He growled.

I gulped feeling small and vulnerable beneath him. "Tsk." He groaned before pulling his pants down and underwear in one go. I closed my eyes and turned my head away waiting for the harsh impact. He pushed my legs apart and settled in between. "Mine...sugar." He said as he slowly injected his dick. The impact was lighter and way easier than I thought and once he entered he swiftly began thrusting in and out. The thrusts were fast but not painful. I pulled him down with a hug as I imagined my crush. I stroked his back completely lost in the imagination yet conscious enough not to moan his name even by mistake.

After a long session he came in me. He quickly fell on top of me crushing me but didn't let out his softened dick. "W-What would you brother do if I get pregnant?" I asked.

"It depends on if you want the baby. If you don't we get rid of it. If you do it becomes our heir." He added. I sighed , "Then I would rather get rid of it." I thought to myself.   

He pulled out and pressed his hand on my stomach making me whimper a bit. "...was the lunch to your liking?" He asked against my ear. "Yea." I answered.

He got up and wore his clothes when the bell rang. "Don't sleep now. Jk is already here. I will be heading to my office room now." He added making me sigh internally. Give me a break already. Am I just a fuck toy? Maybe I am. 

I left the room when a maid came to clean the sheets. Just as I closed the door behind me I was tackled by Jk who hugged me from behind and turned me around to kiss my face fervently. I didn't fight other than squinting my face. "Oh baby, I missed you so so much!" Jk said obnoxiously as he pushed me against the wall and continued pushing wet kisses on my face, lips and neck. It was as if he was even more happy since I let him do as he pleased. 

He quickly picked me up but this time walked upstairs to the room where I bathed. "Don't want to disturb Jungkook and took permission from him to use his bedroom so baby we will spend time upstairs. Also I have a surprise planned!" Jk answered.