Ch 15

I reached the common mansion and entered the door along with Jungkook and Jungguk. I felt my heart beat quicken as I wanted to hope maybe...maybe they will help me. But a huge part of me knew it won't happen. 

Why do I feel like I am their wife meeting my in-laws. I don't want to see anymore Jeons. 
"Hello Dad." Jungguk said with a serious face and small smile. Mr Jeon turned towards us from the sofa where he and his wife sat. I saw Jk sitting with them and smiled as he stood up.

Mrs. Jeon looked at me for a few moments before smiling softly. I bowed to remain safe and gave them a small smile. Dad jeon came and touched my head as if blessing me. Mama jeon joined him shortly and pulled me in for a warm quiet hug. 

"She seems nice. How old is she?" Mrs. Jeon asked Jungkook.  "19 mother." Jungkook answered softly. 
"I see." "I like her. Let's have breakfast." Papa  jeon said with a wide smile surprising me. At the table it was quiet as the breakfast was served. 
"Y/n." Papa jeon suddenly called out. "My wife and I met when she was still in high school. I didn't think my boys would love someone but they do say children go after their parents." He added chuckling. I looked at Mrs. Jeon to see her quietly smiling and having her food. 

I didn't say anything other than smiling. I felt disgust curling in me as I noticed the looks of both the parents. Their mother was a high schooler! The heck. 

After the dinner I went to wash my hands when I turned around seeing Mrs. Jeon. I bowed slightly acknowledging her presence. "You may think you can escape my children. But you will be proved wrong. You are lucky...they are not completely like their father." I was surprised at her words. 

"W-What do you mean not like their father." I asked. 

"I was only 16. He was 30. But well he was rough and aggressive on me. You can say Jungkook is like him. But well....I had no choice but to love him back. Thankfully he became a different person when I reciprocated." She answered. "That's...that's not love. It was just acceptance." I answered as she turned around to leave. 

"Whatever you want to call it. I don't care. But I do care about my sons. They are my property. If you make them happy I will make sure you don't leave them." She added straightforwardly. I almost chocked on air. "But you...you are a victim too!" I almost screamed but kept my voice low. 
"When everything is stolen from you the only hope you get is your child. I only people I could call mine were my children." She said with glossy eyes. "If you make them happy then I will not let you get separated from them." She added. "H-How...could you even say that. You should understand my pain the most." I added with tears. I couldn't understand her. What a mad woman!

She didn't reply and left after wiping her tears. I let go my own tears as I covered my mouth. This family...full of psychos.

I stood there god knows how long before I suddenly heard my name. "Y/n. Baby what are you doing here." Jk.

I looked away. "Nothing...just talked to your mother. She, really likes you all." I added. "It's an honor you know." Jk chuckled. "But when will you like us?" He asked as he held my waist seductively. I tried to push at his chest making him let go. "What happened?" He asked holding my hand. "Nothing, where will your parents stay?" I asked. ''Oh they will be staying here for sometime in the main mansion." Jk added. 

I see. After breakfast the brothers and their father left for work leaving behind me and their mother. But I am not talking to that old woman. I decided to read a book in Jungkook's mansion. Just then I heard a knock on my door signaling Mina. 
"Mistress, Grand lady is here to see you." She said. Grand lady....oh.

"Yea, I am coming to meet her." I walked towards the door and opened it seeing Mrs. Jeon. I didn't show much expression as she smiled softly. "Let's go out on a walk shall we." She added. 

I didn't have any other option, so I agreed. I mean what if I say no and she causes a ruckus. As we were silently walking, Taehyung trailed behind us as a bodyguard. God knows what he is protecting us from. She began telling me tales of her school times and how she was a top student. I quietly heard her. "I am sorry for today morning." She suddenly added. "Look I don't want to give you false hope. I have tried to escape a number of times but well it's only caused in pain. So I gave in and when he changed I accepted him and began loving him. When our children were born I promised one thing. I will do anything to make them happy. Right now only you can make them happy. Their father took away everything from me. So the only happiness is I have is my children's happiness. Please don't leave them."  She spoke. 

What is she...A psycho?

She has some mental disorder for sure. Maybe staying in this family got her crazy. 
I didn't say anything as I just stared at her in shock. 

I can see why the Jeons have all turned out psycho. It has to their mom and dad both. But I don't want to end up mad like her. Ironically she is pushing me to escape even more.

After a long walk she left with Taehyung for the main mansion as I decided to think on my escape.