Ch 32

Months passed by as I completed 1 year of my studies. I left my job to do an internship for reporting in a small news channel. I was almost there. 
Yui had recovered completely and even went through doctor's appointments to change her facial features, however the surgeries hadn't started yet. 

Slowly Yui began going out often. But with mask and sunglasses. Jimin and I constantly mailed and I changed my IP address when talking to him. I took absolutely no risk when I knew he was so closely connected to our enemies. 

From what Jimin has been telling, we had set up a date in the upcoming days. One day I was returning home when I saw Jimin. I was shocked since I remember he said he will come around a day or two later. Yet here he was standing next to the store I worked in. Then he walked away without entering and I followed him. Following him was a good idea since I saw him enter a big building. When I saw it I realized it was the headquarters of a big clothing brand. 

"Does he really work here now? What's going on..." I wondered. Jimin did tell me he worked in a clothing brand and was working in it's foreign franchisee thus in Korea. 
But obviously it was a lie. 

I came back and a few days later officially met Jimin. The date was filled with fake smiles and sweet words from my side. Being an idol trainee it was quiet easy since idols have to keep smiling and acting sweet which is mostly not their true persona. Just you wait you guys...you stole my dream. Now I will ruin your life. Was all I could think when I saw him. 

After that date we decided to go on a few more dates. "So when will you bring me to your family?" Jimin asked. "Well Jimin, my family is very conservative. Moreover it's been a few weeks since we began dating. I think we can explore each other a bit more." I added surprised internally. I don't know what are his intensions at times. Sometimes I am afraid he knows what I am trying to do. Other times I am wondering how come he fell so deep for me to wish to meet my parents and officially take our fake relation a step further.

"I understand, by the way tomorrow let me show you my office area. How does that sound?!" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Sure." I added feeling awkward yet excited. Slowly I am taking step after step to discover more of him and his rotten mafia workplace. 

The next day as promised he sent me the address to his workplace and surprisingly it was the same head-quarters he had gone that day. I went to meet him and went up to the receptionist. 

"Hello ma'am how can I help you." "I would like to meet Park Jimin." "Are you Krista Wane?" "Yes ma'am." "Okay ma'am, please sit on the bench. I will give him a call and let him know you are here." "Alright thanks." And with that I silently went to sit on one of the fancy sofas. 

After a few minutes of siting the main door was pushed open and subconsciously my eyes drifted to that direction. Soon my eyes widened as my breath hitched in my throat. Immediately looking down I looked at my phone as my hands turned cold.

"Oh god....that's Jungguk!" I thought to myself as he walked towards the hallway I was sitting in.