Ch 38

Dad's furrowed expression became normal and he smiled. "I know just the man." "Who?" "He and his father have been working for my friend. He is a very intelligent and sneaky person. I will contact him to come meet me right away."  

"Okay, I will tell him about the Jeon industry." I added and went to complete some assignments from college. After some time I saw dad open the door and called me, "He is here. Come." he whispered and I silently obeyed standing up and following him. 

However I was shocked upon seeing a familiar face.

"Hoseok." I called out surprised. My friend from that mall earlier where I worked part time! 
Dad was shocked too. "I didn't expect you to be here." We both said together and I smiled softly. 

"I was there as a spy. My code name is J-Hope I was making notes on one of master's rival who often visited the mall. But once that was done I left." He added making me go 'Oh'. 
"So that must make it easier for the both of you right?" Dad asked and I quickly turned to him. "Well I don't think so...It's still hard to process Hoseok as an infamous spy." I added. "Of course it's hard, because that's how sneaky I am." Hoseok added with a bright smile. 

"Alright alright, back to work. Krista show him that imprint you took and the information you got." Dad spoke making me rummage through my purse. Showing him I began, "I need to infiltrate this office and get any important paper related to this company to make a plan." I began. "First of all, leave it to me. I think it's better for me to do this because I am trained. Second can I get the reasons behind you doing this?" Hoseok asked. I looked uncomfortable to speak so dad began, 

"I am sorry J-Hope, we are still not comfortable sharing the reasons. However that can change when you win our trust." 

"I will work harder then." Hoseok added with a sweet smile. I gave him the soap and he noted the name of the rival. "Give me 3 days. I will give you all the info about the rivals." He added. 
I was shocked at just the amount of days but didn't say anything. J-Hope left and I held onto dad. "Dad are you sure, he won't betray?" I asked. 

"No dear, he is my friend's worker. He was trained to be loyal since young age. My friend trained him for us too." I sighed listening to him. "I hope things work out for us."   

The 3 days were painfully slow. Each day I counted and hoped Hoseok comes with the information. One the 4th day I was called by dad while I was sleeping. 

"Y/n, Hoseok gave us some documents."