CH 24

That's it. I don't care about anyone else now. The only mission left for me now is escape. Not just me. Me and Yui will escape at any cost. But before that I must get her mentally stable. Jungkook has messed up with her very badly. 

The next day Jk left to get work done and Jungkook was home in his mansion. I went to Taehyung as I asked him to drop me at Jungkook's mansion. The man looked at me for a minute before agreeing and doing his work. We didn't exchange a word as I reached the mansion.

I knocked of the door and Mina opened the door. Her eyes brightened seeing me. "Where is Yui and Jungkook?" I asked Mina. "They are in the bath. Shoul I call them for you mistress??"  
"Yes I would love that." I responded with a smile. 

After some time waiting my heartbeat frenzied seeing Jungkook half naked with a towel and Yui in a frock. "Oh look who is here." Jungkook added. "I want to take Yui for a walk." I added staring at him coldly. "No." "Yes I want to take Yui for a walk." 

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly as his jaws clenched. "Did you just back answer?" "Yes. Let me take Yui now." I added with a blank face. Yui visibly wanted to reach me but Jungkook held her tightly. "Okay, I will let her go for a 30 minute walk with you. But what can you give me?" He asked. "What is the price?" I asked immediately shocking him. 

"Give me a lap dance. Just you...seducing me, my love." Jungkook smirked as he lustfully looked at me. I coldly stared at him and clenched my fists. Yui's eyes widened with disgust for Jungkook. She looked at me carefully wondering what will I do.

"I will do it." I added shocking her. "Y-You don't have to." Yui mustered courage to speak. "No I have to." I added looking softly at her. Jungkook's eyes turned red as he pushed Yui away. "Don't you dare speak like that Yui! How dare you try and separate me and my love!" 
I quickly walked to check on Yui but Jungkook held me in between. 

"Where do you think you are going. You can't meet Yui before you give me what you have promised me." I looked at him with big eyes as he dragged me into the bedroom. I turned to look at Yui who quickly stood up but was longingly looking at me. 

"Get to work dear. And don't forget to undress." Jungkook added with a dirty smirk as he laid down on the bed like the king of the house. I silently undressed wearing only my innerwear and straddling him. On the inside my mind was just screaming at me to chock him to death. However I knew right now was not the time. I need to team up with Yui. 

I began giving him a lap dance unwillingly. All that I could think was just once I manage to pull Yui out of this mess and escape with her. I looked at Jungkook and could only think , "Unfortunately , You helped me by bringing Yui Jungkook. I will escape with her no matter what." 

I could see him smirk and look at me with lust and want.