Ch 7

The next day was eerily quiet. I woke up feeling none of the brothers. It was an odd relief. At first glance I was happy to not be surrounded by their disgusting lust, one the other side I am confused. 

I walked the floor but found it empty. Finally I walked down and saw a few maids cleaning the house. Then I saw Aeri walking inside the house and quickly walked up to her. "Aeri!" I called out catching her attention. "Good morning mistress, hope you had a good sleep." She said with a bright smile. 

"Where are the brothers?'' I asked. "Masters have left the island to Seoul for work." She added. I let out a sigh and nodded. I began walking towards the door when Aeri stopped me. "Mistress before you step out let me first tell you there is no helicopters or airships in the  island currently." She said with a stern look. "I already guessed it. I just need to get out of this hellish house for some time. You can leave." I said back and she sadly smiled before bowing and going back. 

I looked at the green grass covering the garden of the house beautifully. There were a variety of flowers and plants. It truly was so pretty had these brothers not owned it. I walked a little further and remembered the spot where they raped me all together for the first time. Goosebumps covered my arms as I felt tears coat my eyes. "Bastards." I whispered. I began walking further and saw Taehyung walking from a distance. Since the roads were clear he could clearly see me from his distance. I realized he was walking from where I and Mark along with the crew came. 

My heart clenched remembering Mark. He used me... I will never forgive him. 

I ignored Taehyung and walked straight ahead but as soon as he reached me, he spoke, "There are no airships, mistress. Our pilot just came to drop me since I was told to look after you." He added. I stared at him before moving forward. Now he followed me from behind back to where he came and just like he said the helicopter was flying away above as if returning.

I sighed and turned around walking while Taehyung quietly followed me. "Where are the waters?" I asked stopping and turning around. "Let me guide you. My lady." Taehyung spoke and walked me towards the ocean near. I stood near the sand as I stared at the ocean. "hey." I suddenly spoke getting his attention. "Tell me about this island." 

"The island is approximately 50 square km. My masters got it as a gift from their father the late mafia king who bought it 25 years ago when the triplets were born. Back then the island costed mafia king around 10 million but the jeons have been very rich since mafia king's father started the underground business.  Since then it has been given to them, they use it as their chill base.  

The island houses 30 servants who live in a large common house building together making it 5 houses in total. The mansion you saw is the biggest and then there are 3 pent houses each of one brother.  The servants are all women. The servants are selected from the age of 15-20 and are changed when they turn 50. Once a person turns 50 here they are replaced by a new young servant. There are 7 servants assigned for the common mansion and 5 for each of the houses for cleaning, cooking, maintaining etc The rest of the women work outside the houses in the islands and maintain them. The servants are only all women but this time since you joined them they put me in charge to be your bodyguard while they are away."

"So...the women...they don't marry or mate with men or have partners?" I asked turning to look at him. 

"No, All of these girls are usually saved from brothels." He added shocking me. "So they don't really want sexual or intimate relations anymore. Although they are now bought again, they are happy they aren't sexually and physically exploited anymore. Moreover work isn't too heavy and It's the same for me and Aeri. We both belonged to a poor and innocent women in a small brothel who was forced by men daily. one or two of them are even our fathers.'' Taehyung added. 

"When did they save you?" I asked "Around 5 years back. I was 17 while my sister was 15. My mother died 8 years back and Aeri was sexually abused daily while I was worked and beaten up. She was then put to work here while I learnt to do odd jobs for my masters and the mafia. A few days back I was told to take care of you too since you will soon be their lover." He added. 

I laughed silently as tears streamed. "They save women from brothels. They saved them from sexual harassment and abuse. Yet...yet they are doing the same thing to me." I added wiping my eyes and took in a deep breath. I suddenly bolted towards the ocean with the intent to kill myself. 

I don't know how to swim so drowning was the only way out of this hellish world. I didn't waste time to look behind when Taehyung shouted 'mistress' . However not even waist deep in water, Taehyung firmly held me and began pulling me towards the shore. "Mistress don't pull such stunts!" he added and quickly pulled me. "Let go of me! Your masters are the worst creatures I know! May god create a tsunami and this entire island dies!" I cursed loudly as I screamed and cried against his firm and rough hold. "I apologize mistress but I am loyal to my masters. I will not help you against their will." He added. 

"And what if I were your sister! Your sister Aeri was also abused by endless men. Yet you became loyal to the brothers only after they saved you and her. Would you still not help me!" I asked loudly. "Not in this world. My masters are my everything. That's the same for the maids as well. They will serve all your needs expect your freedom from this island. I sincerely beg you to drill this fact in your head. Please." Taehyung responded as he pulled me back towards the shore. 
 "I truly hate you. More than those psychos." I whispered and clenched my eyes in pain and sorrow. "I will serve and protect you my mistress. Anything but escape." He added with a gentle smile.