Ch 3

"MARK! KYUNG-SHIK! MARI! SOOYUNG! GUYS WHERE ARE YOU!" Y/n cried out as loud as she could. However the beautiful island now looked nightmarish and quiet. The birds chirping were the only sound she could hear.

"MAAARKKK!" She cried one last time before running as fast as she could towards the area where the helicopter landed. "GUYS-AHH!" She screamed when a tall man caught up to her and lifted her over his shoulder. "STOP IT LET ME GO!"  She bellowed as she roughly hit against his hard back however it did nothing to let her loose. 

She began sobbing realizing Mark and crew left her. She was suspecting something was wrong but now she was sure. Mark always used her. He would make her pay for her foods and everything before and now fraudulently used her again. 

"Why....Why." She cried as she was made to stand yet held her wrists parallel to her head as if she was a criminal with raised hands. "Masters. I have her brought." 
"Thanks Taehyung. I was worried our lover would get hurt." Jk added as he began touching Y/n making her grimace. "Let goo!" She screamed but was cut short with Jungkook's lips tumbling down on her harshly. He almost ate her lips. Pulling, sucking and kissing was done all at once. He came in front of her as Jk left his spot and began roughly groping her chest. 

Y/n squirmed in horror and pain as she felt her life being sucked out in this kiss. Jungkook pulled away with a pop and began humping his boner against her clothed cunt as he picked one of her leg over his hip and held it tightly. He began kissing her neck as Y/n saw Jungguk pulling down his pants and pumping his cock as he sensually bit his lip upon Y/n's eye contact. 

Tears streamed her face as she realized just how badly she was stuck. "P-Please help.." She begged looking towards Taehyung who stoically stared straight ahead. It was as if he was just a rock. 

Jungkook pulled away to remove his cock when Jk pushed him gently to take back his originally spot. "I felt so bad for your cute boobs. Jungkook was too rough. My poor Y/n." Jk unbuttoned Y/n's clothes and her screams grew louder. 

"Here here they are free now." He pushed down her bra letting her boobs out on display. "V give your position to me." Jungkook ordered and swiftly changed position with V before Y/n could do anything. "Go buy clothes for her V. Mark has given her measurements. I have already transferred money to you. Get her at least 30." Jungguk added. V nodded and left after a bow.

Jk leaned down to softly suckle at Y/n's right boob. Jungguk couldn't control anymore and came for the left boob. "Push down her skirt and underwear." Jungkook ordered as Jungguk did so since Jk was too intoxicated with her boob. Y/n stopped fighting since she was tired and her throat was sore. She laid limp against Jungkook who was busy biting her jaw and neck. Jungkook quickly held her hands in one of his to push down his pants and boxers. 

Jk finally let go of her boob and went lower kissing her belly multiple times softly. He flickered her wet nipple as he licked slowly against her navel and chuckled upon seeing her writhe. He sucked a bit against a soft area around the shallow button making her moan and whimper a bit. "Oh wow my love is enjoying this!" Jk said proudly. Y/n wanted to argue back but couldn't speak more.

He decided to keep this in mind and went lower and picked her leg over his shoulder to create more space as he went in for the clit with a lick. "A-AAH" Y/n managed to whimper as her body squirmed away but couldn't go so far as Jk held her butt and began eating her out. 

"N-No..." Y/n whispered but panicked as she felt Jungkook's dick hiting against her body. "Prepare her." Jungkook said and Jk pulled away after she orgasmed allowing Jungguk to play against the entrance with his finger. The entrance was wet making it easy for Jungguk to slip 3 fingers one at a time. He fingered her and Jk kissed up her clip to her abdomen where he payed more attention remembering she moaned for the first time when he kissed her belly. 

He kissed against the hickey and moved a bit to blow against her navel making her squeal. He chuckled as he stood and kissed her lips as he played with her boobs. 
Once Jungguk was done playing he pulled away and Jungkook swiftly pushed in his cock making Y/n gasp. Jk thanked Jungkook internally as his tongue invaded the poor girl's mouth. 

Jungguk stared at Jungkook's cock slipping in and out of the pussy and almost drooled. Once Jungkook came in her, Jungguk couldn't stop himself from pushing in her making her cry. 
"Come on baby, just me and then Jk." Jungguk whispered against her ear before biting against it. 

Jk began pumping his cock as he stood aside waiting for his turn eagerly. Once Jungguk was done he too came inside her. "Jk your turn." Jungguk added. By now Y/n was tired and almost on the verge of passing out. 

"Jungkook push her on down gently." Jk asked with a lustful smile. "Down?" Jungguk wondered before his lips curled up when Jk added, "I will take a different hole. She took my tongue so well. I am sure my darling will do the same for my cock." Jungkook smirked as he forced Y/n to sit.

"N-No plea-" Y/n's mouth was stuffed already with the wet and slimy cock as Jungkook left her hands. "Where you going?" Jungguk asked as Jk shamelessly moaned. Y/n weakly pushed against his thighs but to vain. "You both enjoy her now. I am going to sleep." Jungkook answered after pulling up his pants and walking towards the common house. 
Jungguk smirked as sat down pulling Y/n from the sitting position to go on all fours while still sucking Jk. He pushed her ass cheeks apart as she tried to push him. Jungguk stuffed his face against her butthole licking at her butt and pussy like a starved man. He licked off his own cum like the pervert he is and once Jk had Y/n drink his cum the brothers pulled away. Y/n fell back to sit as she panted loudly. 

She could feel the 3 men in each part of her body. Jk quickly picked her up gently and kissed her cheeks. "I love you so much my darling." Jk added "Oh yeaa, I love you too sexy!" Jungguk spoke as the brothers went half naked inside their common house. 

(Danggg this was my best smut so far. Defeated that Taehyung #2 smut in my yandere one shot book. Wrote both of them at 2 am. Seems like I am horny at 2 in the morning😗😗😗 Btw I do not promote noncon. This is just yandere shit we all secretly fantasize. We don't want this to happen to anyone)