Ch 10

I as usual got placed on the bed and Jk pressed a few more kisses on my face before unbuttoning his shirt. Suddenly a knock on the door paused him and he opened. He took something from the maid that he ordered her, "You may leave now." He said to the maid before turning around and I saw chocolate syrup. I quickly realized it was food play and looked down blushing. Seriously what am I to these men. Although it's easy giving in than fighting currently...it's also sickening.

"Undress baby." Jk ordered with a gentle smile. I didn't hesitate since I was almost used to their lustful touches. I sat bare in front of him as he awed and cooed. "God baby you are so perfect. I love you so much." He whispered before pushing me down. Spreading my legs he could see the glistening pussy juices of mine and Jungkook's. He poured chocolate sauce on my vagina which felt cold and thick. It stuck to my pubic hair making me embarrassed as hell. "Baby, I just realized...you are accepting me." He suddenly spoke. "I thought you were pretending but oh god!" He added before diving in making me moan loudly. He licked away at the juices and slurped against my pussy. My thighs fell shut against his head involuntarily.

"Oh baby, I love how obedient you have become." He added before going back to tongue me. "Why are you all always so horny?" I asked in a shaky voice as he continued eating me. "Because we just can't resist you. You just became ours. We will need some time to calm down. Till then we can't help but ravish you to our heart's content." He mumbled against my clit before kissing up towards my belly. He pulled away after delivering one kiss against my belly and pumped down a good amount of the sauce into my shallow navel. I already knew where this was going. He leaned down and began licking away from my navel making me moan and get wet. He got excited hearing my sounds and began sucking against the spot until it was fully clean from chocolate. I gasped as I tried my best not to push him away and kept my hands clenching the bedsheets.

He pulled away pouring the sauce in a random shape over my belly ending it with some in my belly button. "I just love your cute belly so much baby. Can't help myself." He mumbled as I stared down at him. I was getting too wet and horny as he licked away the brown liquid before opening his mouth and leaving open mouthed kisses against my belly. He went back to my button after cleaning the rest and roughly sucked at it making me moan too loud. I arched my back as I whimpered and tried to play with my pussy. He quickly realized and pushed my hands away. "You naughty babygirl, Trying to touch yourself when I am here."

I panted as he pulled away wanting him to kiss me more. What was happening to me. He jumped over on top of me standing and turned around exposing his dick in front of my face as he squatted. "Suck me baby." He ordered. "Open your mouth." I bit my lip in disgust before obliging and letting his dick enter my mouth the second time. I gagged a bit but he then changed to all four position with his knees beside my head making me wonder if he will do a 69 on me. He poured a bit more sauce on my belly and navel before kissing my button again making me moan against his dick. The vibration was enough to turn that kissing into biting and rough kisses over my navel and sliding down my pussy that had grown sensitive. He began pulling at my my pussy button making me scream with my mouth full.

After a few minutes of this rough session he came a huge load into my mouth. He still didn't stop peppering kisses over my pussy and navel travelling back and forth making me come more than 3 times. This time I tried to push him off me because I was greatly overstimulated and gagging badly. He finally exhaled against my clit and pulled out making me gasp and curl into myself to the side. I covered my belly and closed my thighs as if protecting them from his lips and tongue while he fell on the bed. "That...that was amazing." Jk said excited. I gulped blushing when I realized just how much I enjoyed this sex. For a whole session I forgot I was with my captor.

He quickly turned towards me after switching his position and slithered his palm across my belly. He pressed his finger inside my navel slightly making me whimper. Chuckling, he began licking and kissing my shoulder and neck. He turned me around and hovered over me. "I love you." He said again before going down to suck my breasts making my eyes go wide. My cheeks turned red when I gasped, I felt his dick enter me for the first time. Why...Why was I enjoying this? His thrusts grew reckless and unexpectantly fast. I couldn't stop my moans as I hugged his shoulder and tears streamed down. It was not...tears of pain....more like tears of pleasure. For a moment I forgot Jk was one of my captors. I opened my eyes to see Jk closing his eyes and moaning loudly himself. I couldn't help but pull him down to kiss his soft lips. His eyes opened in shock before his pace grew even more making me scream. Finally after a pleasurable session he came thick ropes of cum in me. 

"Oh god baby. I love you so much." he added hiding his face in my neck not removing his dick. 
"I...know." I replied as I closed my eyes still hugging his body. His hands held my head protectively as he kissed my cheeks and forehead lovingly. 

Even now...I seem to forget he is my captor. But why???

Which Jeon brother do u guys like the most so far????