Ch 18

(Thank you for 600+ votes and 5k reads!) 

I woke up all alone in the bedroom with pain and ache everywhere. The bruises he created on my lower part caused me too much pain to even get myself light by excreting or peeing. I didn't know I had tears left to cry as I began sobbing hard. 

"It's painful." I cried as I sobbed against the pillow. "Why me." I asked myself clutching onto the pillow. 

"M-Mistress...are you okay?" I heard a voice to see Mina and the other 4 maids. "No. I am not." I added with pain. "Master Jungkook has left for work. Please rest a bit we shall prepare you some warm soup and give you a painkiller." they added. I nodded as I tried sitting up with difficulty. 

The day went on with me on bed and when the time came to poop I had screams erupting from my throat. It burnt and bled again. 

I could barely move out of the bed or the room. No one came to see me thankfully. Jungkook reached but didn't come to see me or talk to me much to my relief. I was scared thinking he will repeat yesterday night. I just want to rest. 

The next day I opened my eyes to see I was in a different room. I tried sitting up and exploring to understand my situation. I sat there for almost 10 minutes before Jk came surprising me. He smiled as he ruffled my hair. "The painkillers helped you sleep better so I took you with me this morning. I took a day off." Jk added. I didn't speak as I was too tired. 

"lie down." He commanded and I looked up at with with big desperate eyes. I can't take it. I don't want to have sex! "P-Please." I requested with pleading eyes. "Believe me. You will love it. Lie down on your stomach." My eyes widened. "No please! Not there." I cried meekly. "I promise. I will make you feel better. Just do it." He insisted with soft words. He gently pushed me down in position making me whimper and clutch onto the pillow with clenched eyes. 

I felt the cloth being removed and wished to just die. However my eyes widened when I felt his tough hands firmly massage me. I gulped trying to look at him. "Face down." He ordered gently making me agree. I began melting as he continued massaging my back which ached heavily that day. He released all the tight knots that had been formed as I sighed and relaxed. "We just want to love you. Don't run away." He added as I silently heard him. 

"Maybe it's just you." I thought to myself as I laid limp. He turned me around while massaging my legs and softly peppered kisses on my face while cradling me gently. "I really love you. I hate seeing you in pain." He added and kissed me deeply yet with such care that I could feel myself returning it. It was like...I needed him at this harsh time. 

He kissed down softly as if providing care. Just pure affection. No lust. No pain. Just his love.

I felt a lot better as my eyes let down tears. Finally I am at a better place.