Ch 2

"Wow the island is so pretty! I wish I could stay here." Y/n spoke to herself as she looked around in awe. "It indeed is. I am sure you will love you time here." Mark said with a smile. 

There in front of her stood a huge mansion which made her mouth open slightly. "There will be the concert." Mark added as the crew went up to set everything. 

"Oh hello Mark!" A voice stole their attention when Jk, Jungguk and Jungkook arrived. "Oh triplets." Y/n thought as she bowed in respect. "Hello Y/n I am a big fan of your music!" Jk was the first to converse with her as he delightfully came forward. She smiled and put her hand forward to shake. However she was in for a shock when Jk leapt forward and engulfed her in a tight hug. 

"T-Thanks.." Y/n added as she subtly and gently pushed him off. "These 3 are your audience. They booked a private show." Y/n was surprised and slightly awkward. 

"Um Mark can I have a word wit-" Y/n tried to whisper to Mark when Jungguk began, "We are getting late can we start already!" 

"Yes yes sir! Y/n go on in." Mark ordered shocking Y/n as all the set up men left. "What? No makeup...No shooting? Mark what's the matter?" Y/n asked personally. 

"Oh dear just go in. They want a private show. Just set up was made. We will stay in outside since they have said so in the contract I signed. Now don't be a pushover. You have to perform the entire Light up your heart album." 

"Mark...that...t-that's my first album. You promised you will get it out on Seoul stage. We can't reveal it like this! What is wrong with you? Moreover why will you stay outside-" Y/n panicked slightly but Mark was frustrated. 

"You know. Cancel this. You are no more in our agency." Mark added as he was leaving. "MARK! Mark please don't do this to me!" I begged as I held his hand. "Okay I will go in. I will give my best performance." Y/n promised. 

"I know you will!" Jk added with a smile. Y/n smiled back slightly feeling better. She walked in all alone inside as Mark waited for sometime before he signaled the small team to leave with him. 
By half an hour they were already gone towards their helicopter. 

"Goodbye Y/n, you gave me so much funds to start my boy band Elixir." Mark thought as he boarded the helicopter and smirked before the gate closed. 

Over there Y/n got comfortable as Jk made small talks with her for almost an hour. He asked about her and where she was from etc etc. Y/n wanted to ask about the weird concert today but refrained from afraid of Mark. However she was slightly irked by Jungkook's stare. It was sharp and dark. Jungguk on the other hand held a naughty smile making goosebumps arise on her body. 

Soon she began with her intro title song. Jk was mesmerized as Jungguk and Jungkook kept the same stare they had before. Y/n also danced gracefully as she sang to the computer connected the the home speaker that played their song. It was their agency's computer. 

In one step Y/n had to go on her knees and pop out her chest twice to the beat before she makes a korean heart and kisses it as if blowing a kiss. This had the triplets. Jk was literally staring at her with mouth open, Jungguk now smirked and Jungkook had gotten a boner. However Y/n didn't notice this. 

It was when she stood for the next move that Jk stood too coming towards her and dancing randomly to the music. Y/n laughed a bit but lost her concentration and stopped in middle. Thankfully there was slight background vocals that covered up her terrible mistake. Jungguk stood up a bit later but didn't move. The music quickly came to the final chorus and Y/n did her moves now that she decided to concentrate on the sitting Jungkook. However as the song ended Jungkook stood too revealing his boner. 

Y/n's eyes widened as the next song began playing. Now she felt shy and weirdly ashamed of being surrounded by handsome tall men all of a sudden. Jk touched up her arms shocking her as she looked at him. "Jk..." She said his name as if in some sort of warning. 

"You look so pretty my love." Jk added as came closer and quickly leaned in to peck her lips. "Ahaha got the first kiss!" Jk happily announced. "Not fair Jk!" Jungguk scolded back as Y/n quickly pushed away looking outside to see Mark and crew. However her anxiety skyrocketed seeing no one. However her attention came back towards the brothers when Jungguk squeezed  her hips making her scream. "STOP IT! DON'T TOUCH ME! MARK! MARK!" Y/n yelled as she ran for the door.