Ch 25

After the session, Jungkook let me go with the warning of returning his slave back within an hour or two. I agreed and for the first time held her hand as I took her away from Jungkook. That is the first step you creep. 

As we walked, I realized we were followed and saw Yui cowering as she clung to me. I turned back to see Taehyung. "Yui, nothing to be afraid of...he won't harm us." I added caressing her softly. "He was there. He was there with that bastard Jimin...and Jungkook." She cried as she hyperventilated.

"Did he touch you? Who is Jimin." I asked as I tried to calm her down. "Jimin is master's man. After master touched Yui, Jimin forced himself on her." Taehyung answered shocking me with disgust. Jungkook let his mafia men use Yui.

"What about you?" I asked with cold eyes. "I would never." He simply answered with blank eyes. I turned to look at Yui who gently nodded yet didn't leave my side. "I don't trust him.'' She whispered and I nodded as I pulled her with me towards the sea. She kept looking at Tae and blabbered, "H-He is following us. What if-" "No he won't. Trust me." I added cupping her scared face with affection. She cooled down and focused on me.

On the beach, I sat with her and could feel Taehyung's presence behind. "Are you here on your master's orders?" I asked without looking behind. His silence confused me making  me look back. "What?" I asked hoping for an answer. 

"I was worried." He replied looking at us. My furrowed eyes widened slightly as I began, "Then leave. We sisters just want 1 hour of peace." I ordered. He looked down debating what to do and looked at Yui seeing her scared and nervous look. 

"If that makes mistress feel better."  He added before gracefully turning around and leaving. He paused in between and turned around a bit. I almost gasped seeing his expression. He looked guilty and extremely upset.

He didn't wait long before leaving the scene.

"Yui, do you have any plans for escape?" I whispered. "I have been too traumatized to think." She added. "I have tried to escape. In fact I tried a few days back. But was caught and brutally raped by Jungkook. I had given up the thought and decided to pull the brothers apart. However I realized the hard way that they will always prioritize their brother above me. Then I saw you and now I realized that there is only 2 ways we can leave this hell." I spoke. 

"We die...or we kill." I whispered getting her eyes wide. 
"But even if we kill them what about the people here? Won't they attack us? How will we leave this island?" She asked practically.

"Do you know who is the weakest pawn we can use here who can help us escape?" I asked. 
"Who?" she asked back wondering my answer. 

"Taehyung." I answered surprising her.

"But he is too loyal he won't kill the brothers!" She answered back. "Exactly that's why we have to. The kitchen has knives and once we kill the brothers we can escape. Right now only Jungkook is home for some time. If we can't kill him now then we can never. Moreover Taehyung knows how to fly the copter. He can save us. We just need some planning." I answered.

"It's...it's very far fetched and next to impossible. What if we fail?" Yui asked. 
"If I fail in this plan then I will do the next best thing that can save me from this hell." I answered looking ahead. 

"I will kill myself with the knife." I added making her gasp.