Chapter 63

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Harry's awake now and Hermione paces around all of us injured boys. I'm on the right of Harry, With my back bandaged, Madam Pomfry tried to have me be shirtless, but one looks at all of the amazingly high amount of scars she gave up and told me to wear my clothing that I came in. Ron is on Harry's left with his foot and leg bandaged.

She stops suddenly then turns to Harry beginning to say something only to be cut off by Harry, "Harry-"

He abruptly confesses, "I saw my Dad."

"What...?" Hermione asks confused.

Harry explains solumly, "He sent the Dementors away... I saw him. Across the lake..."

Hermione exchanges nervous glances with Ron and I, then turns back to Harry.

Hermione tells Harry, "Listen, Harry. They've captured Sirius.. Any minute now the Dementors are going to preform the Kiss."

"The Kiss...?" Harry inquires.

I explain to him, "It's a death sentence. The Dementors clamp their jaws over the victims mouth and suck the soul out of them. Father made me watch it happen to a few people. It leaves them like a husk after. An empty body without a soul."

Harry looks at me terrified as Dumbledore walks into the Infirmary.

"Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione exclaims.

"It is useless to present our case. We are underage and therefore our recollection of these events will be considered worthless and invalid. Black is as good as dead." I state darkly.

Everyone goes silent and Dumbledore looks out the window and says mysteriously, "Ah... a shooting star. If ever one was to make a wish, now would be the time. But time, I'm afraid, is precisely our problem..." On cue the midnight bell begins to chime, Dumbledore continues, "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with...dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower." He then turns to Hermione and tells her, "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would, I feel, do well to return before this last chime. If not...well, the consequences are really
too ghastly to discuss. Three turns should do it, I think. If you succeed, more than one innocent life may be spared tonight."

He wants her to time travel?! That would be much too risky, but if it will help Harry, then I will do it. Dumbledore hands Hermione, Harry, and I a stick of chocolate. So he wants Harry and I to go too. Dumbledore starts to go then stops.

"By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck." He adds on, smiling, then swiftly leaving after.

How much has he changed if he has been playing with time? I trust his judgement though, I'm sure what he's changed has only been for the better. But if Hermione has been, what has she done...Wait... No wonder she Ron never notices her come in with us to classes! She's been playing with time to get to class on time!

Harry looks at the chocolate confused, I grunt in pain as I get up, and walk over to Harry with Hermione. She gives me concerned look and I wave her off. I can get through the pain for this. I have to be there for Harry.