6. Kill me now: part 2

By morning, I was so excited to see Tristan again. I really like him. He was funny, handsome and respectful. Unlike any boy I had ever met.

I got dressed and ready and headed straight to Luke's. Luke was at the counter, looking grumpy like usual.

"Good morning Luke."

"Hey Tori, I'm serving coffee to anybody who has the surname of Gilmore this morning." He responds to me. How dare he! I need my coffee.

"Lucas. I need my coffee! If I don't get my coffee, I will literally die. So please." I say giving him puppy eyes. Now, nobody can say no to my puppy eyes. They were one of the best things mom ever taught me, thank you mom.

"Really Victoria, you just had to do your puppy eyes. I hate your mom for teaching you how to do them. You can have a cup but no more today, okay?" He says clearly annoyed at himself for letting himself give me coffee.

"Thank you Luke! See you later for more!" I reply taking the cup from off the counter and walking out.

I then make my way to the bus stop which was directly across the road from Luke's. I can't wait to see Tristan again.

The bus stopped and I got on and went to Hartford. I then walked to Tristan's house and knocked on the door.

Tristan answered, "hey babe"

"Hey" I said before giving him a quick kiss.

"So I was thinking we could go on a walk today, it's a nice day and all."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

We started to walk down the road and to the right which lead to a nice park and lake.

We sat down on a bench and started talking and having a conversation. It wasn't awkward or anything, it flowed casually. We spoke about anything and everything. About our family, about school and about the future and past. We ended the conversation and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I really like you Tori, I really do, it's driving me mad and we like have only known each other for a week." Tristan said after a couple of minutes.

"I really, really like you too Tristan." I say and then kiss him.

"I would love to continue this but I have to go, my mom has a wedding at her inn and I promised I would be there." I say to him sadly.

"Oh okay, I'll see you soon though, won't I?"

"Wait, you could come to the wedding if you want to." I ask him

"Yeah I will, it means spending more time with you." He says smiling.

"Okay. I would love for you to meet my mom as well. I think she will like you."

We turn up at the inn. Tristan took us in his Porsche.

"Hey mom."

"Hey hun." She says whilst looking over the dance floor.

"Mom, I would like you to meet Tristan, Tristan, this is my mom, Lorelai." I said, immediately getting moms attention.

"Hi ms Gilmore, it's nice to meet you." Tristan says politely to mom.

"Oh please call me Lorelai, I am not my mother. And it's nice to meet you too." Mom says

"Hey, do you want a drink?" Tristan asks and I say yes.

Once he is gone, mom turns to me. "You forgot to mention how cute he is! I thought you were gonna turn up with someone the opposite of that."

"What do you mean by that? You think I can't score someone like Tristan?" I ask faking to be offended.

"Oh, you know what I mean." Mom says before kissing my head. "I'm glad you're happy."

"I am mom. I really like him."

"I can tell, the way you look at him tells it all. You two remind me of your father and I. Just please, when you are ready to take the next step tell me." Mom says sweetly.

"I will mom, thank you." I say whilst putting my head on her shoulder.

Tristan comes back and then we go and dance. A slow song comes on and I rest my head on his shoulder.

He then kisses my head and looks at me.

"Victoria Gilmore, will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" He says

"I would love to be your girlfriend Tristan."

We then kiss and we dance the rest of the day and evening.

I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I promise you I will start to more often. And I am sorry for the short chapter. I would have made it only one part but the last chapter was like 3000 odd words and I didn't want it to be that long. But, this chapter was 798 words.