41. The confrontations

"I don't know hon, I don't know. It's okay, I'm here baby." Mom comforts me as she picks up the phone. "Hey joe, it's Lorelai. I need a pizza with everything, okay? Thanks." Mom says and kisses my head.

A couple of minutes later, the door opens and Rory comes through.

Me and mom look her, both with disgusted faces.

"What?" Rory asks

"How could you?" I question her, mumbling because of how angry I was.

"How could I What?" She asks, trying to be innocent. I could tell she was nervous as she wasn't looking at me in the eye.

"Rory... you're my sister, how could you?"

"I'm sorry. He was sad, I was sad. I needed a distraction to get Dean off my head. I'm so sorry tori, we didn't mean to. We both stopped the kiss and agreed it wasn't right. I'm so sorry." She apologizes and begins to cry.

"You were both sad." I scoff through the tears. "Right. Like if I was sad, I'd just go and kiss my sisters boyfriend, and the father of her children."

"I'm so sorry tori, I really am. It was an accident." She explains and tries to hug me, however, I pull away and look her straight in the eye.

"I don't get how you could do it Rory." I tell her. "You don't get to kiss him because you were 'sad', I get you're sad because of Dean, but go kiss someone else, someone other than Tristan. Preferably, somebody who is single. Not a guy who just proposed to someone." 

"I'm sorry. I know it wrong. I'm sorry Tori."

"I'm going to bed, I can't deal with this right now." I sigh and go upstairs.

I go upstairs and lay on my bed. I think about why they did it. Because they were both sad. I was angry but disappointed as they are two of the people I could trust. I go to sleep crying and I was dreading the next morning as I would have to deal with Tristan. I could leave it until I have too, but I would have it done now rather than later.

The next day, I had a shift at Luke's. It was a morning one and so I got up early, particularly early so I could get out before Rory was awake.

"Hey sweetie, how's your sister today?" Miss patty asks me as I serve her breakfast to her.

"I don't really want to talk about her at the moment miss patty." I say, trying to his my anger and sadness.

"Oh okay, is there any reason why?" She continues questioning me.

"Um, we had an argument." I replies, stressed as I was trying to serve people and she was asking me questions and I was so tired, I just wanted to sort everything out.

"Oh no, you and Rory had a fight? That unlike you both. What was it about? It had to be something big for you to argue." She states

"Listen, I am so tired, and being pregnant is annoying me. I'm mad at rory and Tristan. I just want to sleep. If you really want to know, ask rory." I snap and walk away. "Luke, do you mind if I go home?"

"Yeah, sure. Go home, rest." He commands

"Thanks Luke."