88. Back in the saddle again: part 2

"Mom said she wouldn't do it. She suggested I ask grandpa though and I did and he originally said no but changed his mind. So grandpa will be helping us." Rory explains as she sits down on the couch.

She had come round to mine and Tristan's house for the evening so we could chat about the assignment and just hang out. We don't hang out as much as we did. I missed her. Rory is my best friend, my twin sister, my other half. Going from seeing her everyday, practically sharing a room with her, to hardly seeing her was hard for both of us. I mean, I was so busy with having two babies, a job, school, homework. The thought of having another baby made me nearly faint.

"Thank you for asking him Rory. To be honest, I'm glad mom said no and anyway, grandpa knows things about business."

"He does, I'm just hoping it doesn't make him upset about being retired." Rory says

"I really appreciate you doing this, grandpa." I tell him

"I know you weren't really thrilled with the idea." Rory continues

"No, that's not true." Grandpa denies

"We told everybody to have their idea pitches prepared so we can get you in and out as quickly as possible." I explain

"Girls, this is an assignment. We will give it the time it requires. However, efficient is always best."

"I totally understand." Rory says as we enter the classroom.

"Hey. Everyone, this is mine and Rory's grandfather, Richard Gilmore." I introduce grandpa to everyone. "This is Louise, Madeline, Paris, brad, and chip."

"Nice to meet you all." Grandpa says

"So, do you wanna say a few words before we start?" Rory questions grandpa

"No, I'm just here to advise. I'll sit back here and observe and advise if necessary." Grandpa states

"Okay, so we can start with the idea pitches. Who wants—" I start but feel a wave of nausea. "—Excuse me."

I stand up and walk out of the classroom calmly, but start sprinting towards the nearest bathroom as I leave the classroom.

I run into the nearest stall possible and throw my head over the toilet.

Rory then comes in and holds my hair back. Once I had finished, I turn to look at her and she gives me a sympathetic look.

"Don't give me that look. I've gotten used to it now. You know this time around, I throw up every time of the day, not just the morning." I explain to Rory

"How far along are you?"

"9 weeks. Look, I've got a bump now." I laugh slightly as I pull up my shirt to reveal my small bump. "Ever since I showed Tristan, he lays in bed every night and talks to it. It's cute."

"I can't believe you have a bump!" Rory smiles and hugs me. "I'm happy for you tori. I mean, I know it must be stressful with everything going on, but I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Rory." I start to cry. "I'm sorry, it's the hormones." I giggle whilst wiping my tears.

"Come here." Rory pulls me in for another hug. "Would you like a mint?" Rory offers me.

With all of the nausea, I carried mints with me everywhere instead of bringing a toothbrush and toothpaste everywhere.

"Yes please, thank you." I pop one in my mouth. "Anyway, let me just wash my hands and then I'll come back to class."

"Sorry about that. Anyway, where were we?" I ask as me and Rory sit down.

"Pitching ideas." Paris tells me