81. Wedding shopping

A/N: Not full chapter. Just showing details and dresses for the wedding.

"Okay, so the plan for today. We go to the mall and we go to the wedding gown store that we saw." I tell mom and Rory. Lane was supposed to be coming with but her mom would let her go today, so me and lane are going to find her dress next weekend.

"Good plan. Are the girls going to wear dresses?" Rory asks

"Yeah, I think so." I reply

"Are you going to be all pretty for mama and dadas wedding?" Mom questions the girls in a baby voice and they just laugh in response. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Tristan is also going to look for a tux today. He's got so many already but because it's a special occasion, he said that he's going to buy a new one." I explain

"I still can't believe you two are getting married. I mean, I was there when you two met for the first time. He walks in and lies to the teacher that his grandfather was sick. I never knew that you two would eventually fall in love, have two children, and get married in less than two years." Rory laughs

"I wouldn't have expected wither. According to everyone, he would date a girl and then break up with them within two weeks at the maximum." I join in laughing

"That's because you were different. You were not only pretty on the outside but even prettier on the inside." Tristan walks into the living and sits down next to me on the couch. I smile at his words and kiss him passionately.

"You two can do that later. Now, we, have to find dresses, and you have to find a tux." Mom points to me and Tristan.

"Yes, mom. Come on girls, say goodbye to daddy."

We say goodbye and make our way to the mall.

"This one is nice." Mom points out for herself.

We had decided that color theme would be navy blue and gold. More blue than gold. So the bridesmaid and maid of honor would wear dark blue. However, we also decided that mom would also wear navy blue as she would have been a bridesmaid.

"It is nice. Look at the fabric." I admire the dress.

"This one is the one for me." Mom states

"Mom, are you sure? It's only the third one you've looked at. I know you, normally it takes about 13 tries to find the perfect dress."

"This is the one." Mom confirms

"Do you think this is the one you want?" I question Rory

"I think so. I mean there are so many choices but this one is the one I like most."

"It will suit you."

"This one it is then." Rory says

"It's hard for the girls as they can't say which one they like

"It's hard for the girls as they can't say which one they like." I state

"Just go with which one you like."

"I don't want to get ones that are too heavy for them to wear. I mean, they wont even be one when we get married."

"This one doesn't seem too heavy. What about these ones?" Mom points out

"They're perfect."

A/N: Minus the bow

A/N: Minus the bow

"This is one of the hardest decisions of my life." I admit

"It's a big decision tori."

"Don't you think I know that, mom?" I snap. "Sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"It's okay, hon. It's stressful. I understand."

"I want to go with this one. It will go nice with a shoulder length veil. But I just love this dress. I mean it's got everything I wanted and will go nice with a slightly longer veil." I explain, pointing at each dress.

"Go with the one you like most tori." Rory suggests

"It has to be this dress." I pick up the dress I love most. "I can't believe I just picked my wedding dress."

This is what Tristan's tuxedo looks like

Again, like I said, it was only a filler chapter so it wasn't very long. Sorry. A longer chapter will be coming in the next couple of days.

This chapter was 692 words!