- Chapter 12: Ji Hongjun got a door in the afternoon and came back.

Chapter 12: Ji Hongjun got a door in the afternoon and came back.

Ji Hongjun got a door in the afternoon and came back. The door is old but it's enough to block the bad guys at night. After installing the door, he put an old lock on it and handed the key to Liang Huan.

"You hold onto the key."

Liang Huan saw the lock and was relieved. She took the key with a smile, "Where did you get the lock?"

Yesterday he got an iron pot and a kitchen knife, today he got a lock. She was a little curious. Is Ji Hongjun lazy as the villagers said? So far, he's not been lazy but responsible.

"I asked someone for it. I'll go to the captain's house. Go back to the house to rest." After he finished speaking, he turned and left.

Liang Huan watched him go, then closed the door of the yard and went back to the room.

She had nothing to do. In the winter, they didn't have to work and the room was clean. She lay on the bed and went into space.

The space is the same as when she first saw it. The two acres of land were empty, and there was a clear river. She doesn't know if she could drink the water, but it's good for farming.

She found tools to turn over the land and plant some grain. There are no grain seeds at home but there are still some potatoes and sweet potatoes.

Liang Huan stood for a while before walking up to the small room. She only read the first two chapters of the book and hasn't yet finished.

She stayed in the cabin all afternoon. She finished half of the story when she heard movement outside. She closed the book and came out of space.

Ji Hongjun entered the room. He took out some bills from his pocket and gave them to Liang Huan.

"I found the captain to help me change it with the villagers. I'll take it to town tomorrow."

Liang Huan was worried she couldn't buy anything because of the lack of tickets, but Ji Hongjun solved it. She looked at him happily and couldn't help laughing, "Thank you, Ji Hongjun."

Ji Hongjun's deep eyes stayed on her for a few seconds, then said in a low voice, "You don't have to thank me. These are things we'll use together."

"Well, it seems to be getting dark. I'm going to cook." Liang Huan stuffed the money into her pockets and walked away.

The room was a little dark. Looking at Ji Hongjun made her heart beat faster. The room was too stuffy, she had to come out for a breath.

Ji Hongjun didn't know her thoughts. He followed her out, "I'll help you burn the fire."

Liang Huan wanted to refuse, but thought about it and didn't say anything. The meal was going to be eaten by both of them. Ji Hongjun offered to help. He didn't seem to be the same as the men in this era that refuse to work in the kitchen. He has high awareness.

After eating sweet potatoes for two days in a row, Liang Huan was getting tired of it. She cooked coarse-grain porridge and four steamed buns for dinner.

She was full after eating half of the steamed buns and didn't do much work at noon. She put the remaining half in a box for tomorrow.

Ji Hongjun looked at her remaining steamed buns, then picked them up and ate them.

Liang Huan watched Ji Hongjun eat her food. The man's facial features are handsome. He looks serious when eating, and you could tell he has a big appetite at a glance.