- Chapter 14: Mother Ji pointed at Ji Hongjun and scolded.

Chapter 14: Mother Ji pointed at Ji Hongjun and scolded.

In the old house, Mother Ji was pointing at Ji Hongjun and scolding, "Fourth, what kind of wife did you marry? How dare she lift the table? We can't afford this kind of shrew. Hurry and take her back to Liang's house!"

Ji Hongxing walked to him and added, "Fourth, mother is right. We can't afford this kind of woman. She should be driven away! She wanted to beat me, so she should be beaten and be driven out of our Ji family!"

Father Ji glanced at the broken bowls on the ground as well as the meat and potatoes that fell. His eyes were heavy, "Fourth son, your mother and second brother are right. This kind of woman is too prodigal. She broke so many bowls and wasted food. How many times a year can we eat meat? We finally ate meat but it was knocked to the ground by her. This kind of prodigal woman, our Ji family can't afford her so... Divorce her."

Father Ji spoke like it was for Ji Hongjun's good. Ji Hongjun looked at him, "I raised it, but I didn't want Lao Ji's family."

(Idk what that means ^)

"You can't raise it either. What's yours is ours. What kind of her do you take? Isn't it our old house's stuff?" Mother Ji jumped up and pointed to Ji Hongjun's nose.

As soon as Mother Ji's words fell, there was a bang in the kitchen, and the sound of a porcelain bowl breaking.

When Mother Ji heard it, her face changed instantly, muttering, "Broken, my bowl, that prodigal woman..."

Mother Ji scolded Liang Huan and ran out quickly. She was stopped before she stepped into the kitchen.

Ji Hongjun stopped by the door, looking at the people in the room with sharp eyes, and didn't say a word to everyone and prevented them from leaving.

In the kitchen, Liang Huan was still throwing things. She threw everything she could, and finally looked at the stove. The pot on it was a new pot, which was theirs.

Liang Huan lifted the pot directly and carried it out.

When she got to Ji's yard, she saw Mother Ji and others stopped by Ji Hongjun in the hall. Mother Ji pulled Ji Hongjun's arm hard. She wanted to come out but didn't know how strong Ji Hongjun was. He was pulled by several people, and he still stood motionless.

When Mother Ji pulled Ji Hongjun, she saw Liang Huan coming out of the kitchen with the pot from the stove. She shouted, "Little bitch, put down the pot!"

Liang Huan ignored her and walked home with the pot. She moved quickly and put the pot at home, then turned around and went back to Ji's house again.

When she arrived in the yard, she picked up the stick she had thrown and stood behind Ji Hongjun on the right. Liang Huan looked at Mother Ji and the others in the room.

"The stick in my hand doesn't have eyes. If you are not afraid of injury, you can't blame me if you get too close and get injured or killed."

After saying that, Liang Huan said to Ji Hongjun, "Move aside."

This time, Ji Hongjun did not continue to block the door and made way.

Liang Huan strode over with her head held high. Mother Ji rushed in, and her stick hit Mother Ji in the ass. This time she used all her strength making Mother Ji scream in pain.

"Oh, it hurts. It's so painful. You little bitch! Hongqi, what are you doing standing there? Hurry up and get this little bitch out!"

Boss Ji hesitated. Seeing Liang Huan raise the stick in her hand, he stepped back.