Chapter 101-102

Chapter 101

Qingqing stood in front of Liang Huan, with her ears on her stomach and unwilling to stand up.

"Mom, my brother is moving again."

After Qingqing said that, the child in Liang Huan's stomach seemed to refute her words and moved again. Now the movement is relatively big, and Liang Huan's stomach hurts suddenly.

Ji Hongjun was beside Liang Huan. He heard Liang Huan's very low cry of pain, and his face changed slightly: "Uncomfortable?"

With her big hand on Liang Huan's shoulder, Ji Hongjun looked down at her with concern in her eyes.

When Qingqing heard Ji Hongjun ask Liang Huan, she greeted her "brother" curiously. She looked at Liang Huan: "Mom, are you not feeling well?"

Liang Huan shook his head: "No, it's just that the child kicked me, and it will be fine."

Ran Ran stood aside, looked at Liang Huan's stomach and then at Qingqing: "Maybe it's my sister."

Hearing her younger brother, she kicked her mother. Maybe her mother had a younger sister in her stomach.

Qingqing looked up at Ran Ran and retorted her, "I want my younger brother. My mother must be my younger brother in my stomach."

She has a younger sister. She doesn't want another younger sister. She wants a younger brother, preferably a younger brother like Wang Wang.

Liang Huan doesn't know whether the child in his belly is a boy or a girl. She went to the hospital twice for examination. She never asked about the gender of the child. They were all her children, and she liked both boys and girls.

"Whether it's your brother or sister, you are all the babies of your mother and father. You are your relatives. You should be good to your brother or sister in the future, okay?" Liang Huan looked down at Xiang Qingqing, gently touched her head and said.

Qingqing looked up at Liang Huan and said seriously, "Mom, I will be good to my brother."

Qingqing had a younger brother. She seemed to have determined that Liang Huan was pregnant with a little brother. Liang Huan looked at her bright eyes and did not correct her words.

Forget it, it is said that the younger brother is the younger brother.

If the child likes to call it like this, just call it like this for the time being. In the future, when the child is born, it's really a girl to ask Qingqing to change her words.

Liang Huan was thinking that the door of their house was knocked from the outside.

Ran Ran ran straight to open the door.

Outside the gate, Niuniu pulled Wang Wang and stood outside the door.

"Sister Niuniu." Ran Ran shouted and opened the door to let Niuniu come in from the outside.

Niuniu took her brother to Liang Huan and Ji Hongjun, looked up at them and said in a crisp voice, "Auncle, cousin, grandma asked you to go home for lunch."

Since Aunt Ji moved here, her family has made something delicious either to Liang Huan or to ask Liang Huan's family to go to dinner. Today is the New Year, which is a year for team members. Aunt Ji made delicious food at home, so she wanted to call Liang Huan's family to go to dinner together.

Liang Huan originally wanted to cook meat for the children at noon, but the second aunt came to call them, so she would go to the second aunt's house at noon, so she didn't have to cook at home.

Liang Huan looked down at Niuniu: "Ok, I'll go there with your uncle later. You and Qingqing are playing in the yard. I'll go back to my room to get something."