Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39

Ji Hongjun got up late. He opened the pot and looked at it. The rice in the pot was already cold. He put the lid on the pot, listened to Liang Huan's words, went to the back of the stove to cook the rice.

When the fire was burning, Ji Hongjun looked at Liang Huan, who was cutting radish pieces.

"What are you going to do to cut radishes?"

Liang Huan just cut the last piece of radish, scooped and washed the radish, and answered, "Brained radish." Stir-fried radish is not very delicious, and pickled radish is delicious.

She always feels a little bitter when stir-fried radish. She doesn't like it very much. Pickled radish is different. Put some vinegar and some sugar. It's sweet and sour, and it's very crispy. Unfortunately, the radishes are not particularly fresh in the autumn before the Spring Festival. If it is a radish just pulled out of the ground, it will be more refreshing to eat.

Thinking of fresh radishes, Liang Huan looked at Ji Hongjun: "Hongjun, can you change the radish seeds in the village now? I want to see if the kang can grow radishes.

The four seasons in the space are like spring. The vegetables he planted in the space are alive, and he is growing happily. If he grows radish, he should be able to grow them. She took time to enter the space last night. The beans in the space are ready to be eaten. Find an opportunity to go to the black market, pick the beans, and you can stir-fry the beans.

Ji Hongjun listened to Liang Huan's words, looked at the small vegetables on the warm kang, and then looked at Liang Huan. She was silent for a few seconds and said gently, "Yes."

"Then when I'm free, I'll go to the people in the village to change." Liang Huan said, putting the washed radish in the bun basket and putting it aside to control the water. Taking advantage of the water control, Liang Huan mixed the sauce of the pickled radish, cut some dried shredded peppers and ginger into the sauce, put the radish into the basin, and seasoned the sauce.

When Liang Huan marinated the pickled radish, the hot rice in Ji Hongjun's pot was also open, and he served the rice.

Egg custard, white noodles and steamed buns with porridge are the best food at this time, and it is also a rich breakfast for Ji Hongjun. But in the mouth of white-faced steamed buns, he always felt a little less flavor, and his eyes kept looking at Liang Huan's pickled radish in the basin.

Liang Huan was mixing radishes in his hand, and Ji Hongjun's eyes, which were hard to ignore, kept looking this way. Liang Huan mixed for a while. She stopped and looked at Ji Hongjun: "Do you want to eat?"

Ji Hongjun looked at the mixed radish and nodded: "Hmm."

"It looks delicious."

The two glanced at Ji Hong's eyes: "Wait a minute, I'll add some sesame oil and give it to you."

Liang Huan took the bowl, made half a bowl of radish, mixed it with sesame oil, and handed it to Ji Hongjun: "Here you are. You can eat it first, but it's not very tasty now. After marinating for a long time, it will be more delicious."

Ji Hongjun got the radish and quickly picked up a piece of it. It was sour, sweet, refreshing and slightly spicy. He ate pickled radish with steamed buns. After listening to Liang Huan's words, Ji Hongjun looked up at her and said, "No, it's delicious now."

Liang Huan smiled and didn't answer. She put the pickled radish in the basin and put it in the cabinet. Then she pulled the chair opposite Ji Hongjun and sat down: "Are you still going to the county today? Why don't you take a day off at home?