Chapter 111-112

Chapter 111

On the day of the college entrance examination, Liang Huan got up early. When she got up, Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an also got up. Liang Huan washed his hands and went to the stove and looked at Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an who came out of the room.

"Matchie, I'm going to cook. You and Xiang An will stay in the yard for a while and eat in a while."

After saying that, Liang Huan went to the kitchen to cook, and Qin Meiqi followed.

Qin Meiqi walked to the back of the stove, looked at Liang Huan and said, "Sister-in-law, I'll help you light the fire."

Qin Meiqi sat down after saying that. Liang Huan originally wanted to say that she didn't need her to burn the fire, but when she looked at her, she felt that Qin Meiqi was a little nervous, so she didn't refuse her. She smiled and said, "Okay, you can cook the fire. Let's eat better in the morning and cook rice porridge and eggs for you. You and Xiang An will eat two more eggs later. One person eats two eggs.

Eat two eggs in the morning and get a full score in the exam.

Eggs are good things, nutritious and nourish the body. In this era, eggs are reserved for the children at home. Qin Meiqi stayed at Liang Huan's house for a period of time. Liang Huan often boiled eggs for her and Zeng Xiang'an. At the beginning, Qin Meiqi felt embarrassed.

She sent a message to Qin's mother about living in Liang Huan's house. By the way, she talked about Liang Huan's cooking meat and eggs for her. Qin's mother replied to ask Qin Meiqi to live here, so that Qin Meiqi could remember Liang Huan's good. In the future, they will have the ability and be better for Ji Hongjun and Liang Huan.

Qin's mother replied that, and after that, Qin Meiqi was not polite to Liang Huan. She ate all the meat and eggs made by Liang Huan.

Today, Liang Huan made eggs for her. Qin Meiqi smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, I will definitely finish two eggs."

Breakfast was ready, and Ji Hongjun also got up. Qingqing and Ran Ran came out of the room. Ji Hongjun looked at them: "Come here, wash your face and eat."

"Okay." Qingqing ran to Ji Hongjun to wash her face and eat.

Zeng Xiang'an had already washed up and shouted for dinner in the kitchen, so he went to the kitchen for dinner.

Six people ate in the kitchen. Liang Huan and Ji Hong didn't mention the exam during the meal, for fear of talking too much pressure on Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an. After dinner, Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an went to the examination room together. Ji Hongjun went to work in the steel factory. Qingqing and Ranran's school was used as the college entrance examination room. The two of them were on holiday without classes, and they played at home.

In the first year of the college entrance examination resumed in 77, there were many people taking the college entrance examination in this year, and every college entrance examination room was full of people. Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an are in the same school, but the examination room is not the same. The two of them squeezed into the examination room and found their seats to sit down and wait for the exam to begin.

It's more coincidental. Ji Health and Zeng Xiang'an are from the same examination room. When they arrived at the examination room, they met, but the two of them didn't go to say hello. They nodded to each other and said hello.

As soon as the time came, the invigilator handed out the test papers and began to take the exam.

The sun went down, and the day passed slowly. Liang Huan cooked the meal, and both Qingqing and Ran Ran were playing outside. She went outside and shouted, and the two children ran home.