Chapter 123-124

Chapter 123

"I'll be there tomorrow." Ji Hongjun responded to Liang Huan's words in a low voice.

Ji Hongjun said that he went to Aunt Ji's house the next day and had breakfast the next day. He and Liang Huan came with several children.

When Ji Hongjun came over, Aunt Ji had just had dinner at home. Ji Jianshe and Wang Xiumei went to work. Niuniu didn't go to school yet, so she took her brother to play at home. Ji Health is relatively leisurely. He didn't start school until the 24th. He didn't have to go to work during this period, and he didn't have to do any work at home. It was cold, so he stayed at home and played every day.

When Liang Huan and Ji Hong both arrived at Aunt Ji's house, Aunt Ji was coming out of the kitchen to reprimand Ji's health.

"Health, you don't read or work at home. You are like an old man every day. Can you take care of it when school starts? Can you understand the teacher's lecture in the university? While you are at home these days, you should read books and review quickly.

When Aunt Ji said this, Ji Jiankang did not answer. He turned his head and looked out and saw Liang Huan and Ji Hongjun coming from the outside. He seemed to see a savior. He didn't answer Aunt Ji's words. He ran directly to Ji Hongjun and Liang Huan: "Brother Hongjun, sister-in-law, you are coming, hug Is the child tired? Come and let me hold the baby for you.

After saying that, Ji Jiankang picked up Yangyang from Ji Hongjun's arms.

Yang Yang was changed into a hug. He looked up at Ji Jiankang. After looking at it for two seconds, he closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

When Aunt Ji saw Liang Huan and others coming, she was happy and did not scold Ji Health. She came over and said enthusiastically, "Hongjun, Huanhuan is coming. Hurry up and sit at home."

Liang Huan followed Aunt Ji into the room and handed the things she was carrying to Aunt Ji: "Auntie, this is a little bit of my mind and Hongjun."

"You came here. Why did you bring something? Don't bring anything next time." Aunt Ji took the things over and said to Liang Huan.

Liang Huan smiled and said, "This is for you and your second uncle. Does the second uncle stay at home?

"He ran out for a walk after dinner. He is healthy. Go and call your father back." Hongjun is back. Her old Ji mentioned Hongjun yesterday and asked Health to call him back.

"Okay, I'll call him." Ji Health went out to find Uncle Ji's second uncle with Yang Yang in his arms.

Aunt Ji asked Liang Huan and Ji Hong to sit in the room and poured water for them. Several people sat together and talked.

Qingqing and Ran Ran went to play with Niuniu.

Ji was young and ran fast. Soon he found Uncle Ji and brought Uncle Ji home.

After returning home, Uncle Ji went straight to the hall and looked at Ji Hongjun, who was sitting in the room, and said, "I'm back."

Three words, a very ordinary greeting, is like what the family said to the son who came back from outside. Ji Hongjun looked up at Uncle Ji: "Well, I'm back."

"How's it going in the imperial capital?" Uncle Ji sat next to Ji Hongjun and said.

Ji Hongjun and Uncle Ji talked about the imperial capital. Liang Huan sat on the other side and also talked to Aunt Ji about what happened in the imperial capital.

While chatting, Aunt Ji talked about what happened at home during this period.

"You went to the imperial capital. I don't know. Didn't your second uncle and I go back to your hometown during the Spring Festival? In those days, there was a lot of trouble in our village.