Chapter 125-127

Chapter 125

Qingqing ran to Liang Huan's side and took her hand: "Mom, let's go home."

Liang Huan's child is still crying, and her grandmother is still coaxing her.

"Why did the little sister cry?" Liang Huan took Qingqing's hand and asked softly.

"She doesn't want me to go. She wants me to continue to play with her, but I want to be hungry and go home for dinner. Mom, let's go."

The little girl Liang Huan was sixty or seventy meters away. She looked at the little girl held by her grandmother, held Qingqing's hand, and turned around to leave.

The person who met for the first time, the child cried, and she couldn't help in the past. In the past, she persuaded the child to cry more and more, it's better not to go.

Liang Huan turned around and left with Ji Hongjun.

Shortly after they left, the little girl's grandmother also coaxed her granddaughter.

The little girl's grandmother's friend looked at her and asked, "Sister Liu, the child playing with your granddaughter, which one is she from?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen it before. I guess I came here to play. It's getting late. I went home with a smile. It's time to go back to dinner. Do you want to go home for dinner? Sister Liu looked at the middle-aged woman opposite and asked.

The middle-aged woman shook her head: "I won't go."

Sister Liu left with a smile, and the middle-aged woman stayed in the square for a while and left.

On the other side, Liang Huan and Qin's mother returned home with their children. They strolled around at noon. The adults and children in the family were hungry. Qin's mother took out the rabbit meat that Liang Huan brought over and handed it to Liang Huan and said, "Huanhuan, let's make rabbit meat at noon. The rabbit meat you stewed is really delicious. There are white noodles at home. A white-faced cake."

Liang Huan looked at Qin's mother with a smile: "Ok, stir-fry the green pepper loofah and make soup."

There are many people in my family. It's definitely not enough to make white flour cakes and rabbit meat. Then stir-fry a green vegetable and make a soup to make a full meal.

"Zhong, it's up to you. I'll set you on fire." After saying that, Qin's mother walked to the back of the stove and waited for the fire.

Liang Huan looked at Qin's mother, smiled and began to cut vegetables, noodles, and cook.

Lunch was ready quickly. During the meal, Qin's father mentioned the house repair: "Hongjun, the house in the Zhou family's old house is quite big and seriously damaged. Are you going to find someone to repair the house, or do you plan to repair it yourself? If you repair it yourself, I will help you fix it when I take a break. If you want to find someone to repair it, the maintenance fee is estimated to cost a sum of money. Do you still have money on hand? Your aunt and I still have some here. Do you want to use them?

"Find someone to fix it, and you have money. Does your uncle have anyone to introduce? Ji Hongjun looked at Qin's father as he was eating.

"Yes, I'll contact you later."

"Oced."

Ji Hongjun and Qin's father talked about repairing the house. Liang Huan and Qin's mother talked about daily things at the dinner table. Qin's mother talked about Qin Meiqi and Meiqi's children, and also talked about Qin Haojie and Qin Haoran. Liang Huan listened and said a few words from time to time.