Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59

When the sun went down, the whistle sounded. Liang Huan wiped the soil on his hands, stood up and strode home.

Su Nuan originally wanted to walk with Liang Huan. When she stood up, she saw that Liang Huan had gone far away. She could not walk with Liang Huan. She walked up to Qin Meiqi.

"Mie, is there anything wrong with Hongjun's sister-in-law today? It's very urgent for her to go home.

Hearing this, Qin Meiqi looked at Liang Huan and watched Liang Huan walking happily. It was not enough to be more than a hundred meters away from them. She shook her head gently: "I don't know."

Su Nuan didn't really want to know about Liang Huan's family, but then asked. Hearing Qin Meiqi say that she didn't know, she smiled and took her arm: "Meiqi, let's go back quickly. We divided the meat at noon, and they all said they would cook meat in the evening."

It's been almost two months since she came here. She hasn't eaten meat yet. Now she can finally eat meat. Although each of their educated youths only has two taels of meat, mosquito legs are also meat, and they can eat two taels of meat for a long time.

There are many people in their educated youth, food relations are all together, and everyone eats together. There are more people, and there are more meat together. A big sister of their educated youth office has said that they will go back to refine the fat meat and salt the lean meat in the evening, and they will eat it slowly. They can stir-fry Chinese cabbage for refining oil residues at night.

This meat dregs are a good thing. When I was in the city, the supply of meat tickets was limited, and I may not be able to eat meat all year round. The oil dregs were only given to her by her during the Spring Festival. Now there are oil dregs to eat. It's so good.

On this side, Su Nuan and Qin Meiqi went back together. On the other side, Liang Huan had arrived home.

When she got home, she didn't care about the pig in the bucket. She directly took out a piece of five catties of pork belly and cut it into pieces.

Hongjun said that she wanted to eat braised pork in brown sauce. She also wanted to eat braised pork in brown sauce. Recently, she was tired from work. She made some braised pork for Hongjun to eat for her.

Liang Huan's meat had just been cut into a few pieces, and Ji Hongjun also came back. He closed the door of the house and saw that the main door of the house was not open, and the door of the stove was open. He went straight to the stove.

In the stove, Liang Huan saw him enter the room and said directly, "Hongjun, come and set the fire."

The braised pork is oiled in hot oil, and the meat is delicious and not greasy. There is also lard she practiced last time at home, which is just used to fry braised pork.

"Okay." Ji Hong answered and strode to the back of the stove and set on fire.

Liang Huan stood in front of the stove. When the pot was hot, she began to add pork. After getting all the lard in the oil tank into the pot, she asked Ji Hongjun to cook the fire, and she continued to cut the pork.

Liang Huan cut the pork, and the oil in the pan was boiling. She fried all the braised pork in a hot oil pan. The pork belly was fried to golden yellow. Liang Huan took out the meat, and then scooped out the oil in the pan and put it into the oil tank.

The braised pork is fried, and the next step is to stew the braised pork. Add oil and sugar, boil the sugar into syrup, then add the ingredients, fried pork belly, salt, soy sauce, and then add water to start stew the meat.