Chapter 93-94

Chapter 93

"Hongjun is back. It's time to wash his hands and eat." Qin's mother looked at Ji Hongjun coming in from the outside and greeted him warmly.

"Hmm." Ji Hong answered and took the two children into the kitchen to wash their hands.

After washing his hands, when he saw the dishes on the stove, Ji Hongjun picked up one and walked into the hall with Liang Huan.

In the hall, Zeng Zhiqing and Qin's father were talking. The two talked about the situation. Liang Huan listened attentively, as if it was said that many people in the capital had been rehabinified. After listening to a few words, Liang Huan put the dishes on the table and continued to go to the kitchen to bring the dishes.

When Liang Huan walked into the kitchen, Qin's mother stood up from behind the stove and went to wash her hands.

"Huanhuan, there are not many dishes. Let's just bring one each of them. You can bring this dish. You don't have to come over again. I'll bring the rest to Meiqi." Qin's mother looked at Liang Huan and said.

"Okay." Liang Huan answered Qin's mother's words and went out with vegetables.

Qin Meiqi and Qin's mother also came with the rest of the dishes. The dishes were all served. Qin's mother asked everyone to sit down and eat together.

There are familiar people at the dinner table, and there are no men talking about things during meals. Women and children are not at the habit of not eating. Liang Huan and his children and Qin's mother sit together to eat together.

During the meal, Liang Huan looked at Qin Meiqi and Zeng Xiang'an and said gently, "Meiqi, Zeng Zhiqing, congratulations on having your own house now."

Qin Meiqi is also very irritable when she lives in the educated youth. There are too many things for the educated youth, and there are also intrigues among the educated youths. Especially now that the quota of workers, peasants and soldiers has not been determined, the struggle of educated youth points has been heated in the past few days, and many educated youths are not even willing to do superficial work. In that atmosphere, Qin Meiqi really feels uncomfortable living. She has her own house and her own small home, and she can do whatever she wants at home in the future.

Qin Meiqi was happy and thanked Liang Huan: "Thank you, sister-in-law. Congratulations to your sister-in-law and brother Hongjun. Soon you can move to the city."

Qin's mother listened to their conversation and said happily: "Come on, congratulations to both of you. We are happy. Come on, let's eat vegetables."

As soon as Qin's mother invited people to dinner, everyone on the table began to move their chopsticks. Qingqing and Ran Ran's two children were well taught by Liang Huan and could eat by themselves very early. At this time, the two of them ate quietly with chopsticks without causing trouble to adults.

The two children ate quietly, but the adults could not be quiet. After eating for a while, Qin's mother told Zeng Xiang'an about his marriage to Maggie.

"Sing An, you and Maggie will get married in two days. We will hold this wedding in the village, and your parents can't come either. What are the regulations for this man to welcome the bride?"

"There are a few good ones for the educated youth. We will welcome them together at that time. We borrowed a few bicycles and rode to greet them." He once gently told An about his plan.

"In the middle, it's okay to have someone to greet you. Then Meiqi will get married from the educated youth. You will welcome the bride here in this house, and the dowry will also be carried from the educated youth, okay?"