Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Liang Huan has never been pregnant. She has only seen her pregnant. She really don't know how big her stomach should be during the five-month pregnancy. After listening to Aunt Ji's words, she didn't think much about it and smiled: "Red is capable. I usually eat well."

I think it's because I eat well and have good nutrition, so my stomach is bigger. In this era, there is a shortage of food and clothing, and many people may not be able to eat an egg when they are pregnant. She eats a lot of eggs, and the red people at home are capable. She brings meat back from time to time, and the food is really good.

Aunt Ji thought of Ji Hongjun's ability and smiled: "You are pregnant. Don't wrong yourself when you eat at ordinary times. Now that Hongjun is a worker and has an income at home, you should eat and drink. I think the pregnant people in the city eat well. When the child is born, it is white and fat. You, try to give birth to a white fat boy.

It doesn't matter whether she has a baby or not. It's all her children, and she also likes her white and fat daughter. Liang Huan thought and smiled at Aunt Ji Er: "Aunch, you and Hong are sitting together. I'm going to cook."

How can Aunt Ji sit alone in the room and let Liang Huan, a pregnant woman, go to cook? She waved her hand: "Let Hongjun rest, I'll go with you, I'll burn the fire."

Aunt Ji said and walked to the stove.

Aunt Ji went to the stove in a hot air. Liang Huan looked back at Ji Hong's eyes: "Hongjun, you can rest tonight and ask the second aunt to help me light the fire. I'll ask her something."

Ji Hongjun's expression remained unchanged, and his hand gently hung down to his side: "Okay."

In the stove, Liang Huan made miscellaneous grain cakes, scrambled eggs and green vegetables and fungus. The fungus rained a few days ago. She picked them on the dead wood under the mountain, and the vegetables she picked them in the space.

After eating the meat at home, Liang Huan scrambled eggs, which are also meat dishes, which is the best food to entertain people.

Liang Huan asked Aunt Ji some things while cooking. It was all because of her pregnancy. Recently, she often had leg cramps, and her appetite was much better, but she often felt that her stomach was swollen.

After listening to Liang Huan's words, Aunt Ji replied with a fire and a smile, "It's normal for pregnant leg cramps and swollen stomachs. If you feel uncomfortable, let Hongjun rub it for you."

Aunt Ji chattered and said some precautions for pregnancy, and the topic turned to her own people.

"Hongjun's family, your second uncle and I are going to take Niuniu home to live."

Liang Huan was shocked when she heard the words, and the shovel in her hand almost fell off. She looked up at Aunt Ji: "Aunta, what happened?"

My cousin's girl is still young. My second uncle and second aunt can usually help take care of the children, cook and wash clothes in the city. They live a good life. Why do they come back?

Aunt Ji shook her head and sighed, "Now life in the city is not easy. The supply of food for construction and Xiumei has decreased. It is said that the harvest in the south is not good, and the food on our side has also decreased. Relying on the supply of food from your cousin and sister-in-law, this family will be hungry in the city."

"Your second uncle and I can still work. When I go back to the village, I can go to work. Now Niuniu can also leave her mother and not breastfeed."

Liang Huan listened to Aunt Ji's words and felt that what she said was quite honest. He nodded: "It's also good to live in the village. You can grow vegetables in your own land, and you can also share food at the end of the year when you work. You can pick mushrooms and wild vegetables on the mountain, and you don't have to worry about eating in the village."