Chapter 68

Chapter 68

The next morning, on the street of the county, Liang Huan followed Ji Hongjun and walked with him to Aunt Ji's house.

"Hongjun, what's the matter with you coming to the second uncle?"

After dinner in the morning, Hongjun said that he would come to the second aunt's house in the county. Liang Huan thought that he hadn't seen his second aunt for a while. He didn't have to work today. She had nothing to do at home, so he followed him.

"Ask about being a worker." Ji Hongjun said in a low voice and walked forward with Liang Huan's footsteps.

Liang Huan was a little surprised when he heard Ji Hongjun's words: "Be a worker?"

Does Hongjun want to work as a worker in the county? I haven't heard him say it before.

Ji Hongjun nodded: "Uh-huh." Ji Hongjun said and looked at Liang Huan's stomach. He held her hand with his big hand, and his soft voice slowly sounded: "As a worker, there is a food supply and money to take it."

Ji Hongjun said calmly, but Liang Huan heard his feelings from his words. Only when you become a worker can you have money and get fine grain and meat tickets. Only when she has money and food can she live a good life with her child.

Liang Huan thought, and her heart was warmed up again. When she looked at Ji Hongjun, Liang Huan's eyes were a little hot. She held Ji Hongjun's hand back. She said softly, "Okay."

The longer she got along with her family, the closer she wanted to get to him, and the deeper the traces of this man in her heart became.

Liang Huan didn't say anything more and walked forward with Ji Hongjun, but when she walked, she held Ji Hongjun's hand tightly and was unwilling to let go.

His hand was tightly pulled by Liang Huan. Ji Hongjun lowered her head slightly and looked at Liang Huan's side face. The corners of his mouth slightly raised.

The two walked forward together from the street of the county. When they were about to reach Aunt Ji's house, a group of people were surrounded by the street in front of them, and many of them stood in place and pointed at them.

Liang Huan glanced over there, then withdrew his sight and continued to walk without much interest.

The two of them walked forward calmly. The crowd over there suddenly rioted, and the people around him began to flee around. Liang Huan saw a man running out of the innermost part. The man's forehead was covered with blood and shouted, "Ah, I'm going to kill you."

The man seemed to be crazy, chasing a man with a red armband with a knife to stab him.

Wearing a red armband was a young man. The man ran in a panic for fear that the people behind him would really kill him.

One of the two chased them crazily with knives, and the other ran away randomly. The scene was a little chaotic. Liang Huan was afraid that the two would be injured when they ran to them. She pulled Ji Hongjun's arm, and the two dodged to the roadside.

Sometimes things happened by coincidence. When things came, they couldn't avoid it. The man who ran around still ran to Liang Huan and ran past Liang Huan and others.

The man with the knife also chased over, and the knife waved randomly. The knife kept moving in the man's hand. When the man passed Liang Huan and Ji Hongjun, the knife fell on Liang Huan.

Ji Hongjun's face was cold, and his hand pinched the man's wrist mercilessly. The man was in pain, his face showed pain, and the knife fell to the ground with a crack.