2. Angel

Davina was an angel. Viserys thought so. But then she started crying and viserys thought she would never stop.

''Mother. Why is she screaming?'' Viserys asked.

''I am sorry Viserys. I cant get her settled.'' Alyssa told him bouncing davina in her arms. ''The handmaidens havent been able to settle her. I dont know what happened.''

Dragons. Dragons is what happened. Davina got a feel for the power they brought and the warmth under her skin and she needed more. She didn't have the words to express it just yet so when she cried endlessly they just didn't understand. Which only frustrated Davina even more.

''Can I try?'' Viserys asked holding out his arms for davina.

''Sure. Yes. That would be nice. Im so tired viserys.'' Alyssa told him passing davina off.

'I got her.'' Viserys said but Davina still cried out tears in her little eyes a whimper on her lips.

Viserys started singing and davina stared up at him.

"Do you wanna go on a dragon hunt?" Viserys sung in his out of tune voice, Davina's whimpers softened. "Do, do, do you wanna?" Davina's little quivering lips stopped as she watched him.

''Hey... thats a good girl.'' Viserys coed. But as soon as he stopped she whimpered again so he kept singing he sung falling asleep on and off all night as davina woke in his arms and would whimper and viserys would mumble a song and davina would go back to sleep.

The next morning viserys woke up groggy but Davina was wide eyed and ready for the day. She stared up at him silently. The energy it took viserys to open his eyes made him want to go back to sleep. Davina coed up at him.

''Hello Davina.'' Viserys whispered.

''Viserys! Were you in here all night?'' Alyssa asked.

''Yeah. She wouldnt fall asleep. Its alright mother.'' Viserys assured.

''Oh honey you are such a good boy. Such a good big brother.''

+

''What are you doing?'' Baelon questioned

''Davina wanted to play with the dragons.'' Alyssa told her husband.

''My love-''

''She stopped crying. Look she is so happy Baelon.'' Alyssa declared.

''Like mother like daughter I suppose.'' Baelon agreed.

Davina and Daemon were an odd set of twins in Baelon's eyes. They liked to be right next to each other but they also liked to hit each other and pull the others hair until one screamed.

Where Daemon was more nervous around the dragons, Davina crawled full speed ahead to the dragon pits. Baelon even had a hard time keeping up with her. She would plop down and start babbling to Meleys, she could talk for hours. Baelon was sure of it. Whenever the handmaidens lost her they knew where to look.

Viserys didn't like how intrigued Davina was with the dragons. She was so little and he thought one might swallow her up. Davina smiled back at him, still babbling, it was nonsense to Viserys but Davina sounded very confident with her babbling.

"It that so?" viserys asked sitting down behind her pulling her back into him but she crawled forward getting closer. She turned around and leaned back against Meleys and continued her story. Viserys didn't think Davina needed to breathe. She just kept going and going. Then she stopped sucking in a deep breath that puffed out her chest before blowing it out in a huff. She looked to Meleys then to Viserys and Davina laughed out like she said the funniest thing in the world. Viserys stared back at her as she tipped over with laughter she sat up spitting out the sand that had gotten in her mouth running a hand over her tongue before she started laughing again.

Her little laugh was contagious. Viserys started laughing and Davina pointed at him.

"Me?" Viserys asked.

Davina opened her mouth as though she was going to say her first real word and started laughing again. With a sigh she leaned back against Meleys and started babbling again.

"I think you are tired little miss." Viserys remarked. Davina stared back at him as he got up. "Bed time?" Davina shook her head and brought a hand back touching Meleys scales. "She will be here tomorrow." Viserys assured. "Davina... come on cutie." Viserys said and Davina sighed turning around giving Meleys a kiss before lifting her arms to Viserys.