54. Guard Your Body

Fetish/ Larys Strong Out now!
Yes You read that correctly.

If the world thought Davina was moody and temperamental before they had not seen anything yet. First was the nausea and the cravings, craving carrot cake and only carrot cake but that was nothing new. Then the light sensitivity that had Davina in bed hiding under the covers. The smell sensitivities that had her gaging at every little thing Daemon or anyone ate. 

Then the hot flashes and then she was freezing cold. Her body was sore and she swore up and down that no more babies, this was it. She didnt like being pregnant. 

Morning came and Davina kissed Daemon wanting to stay like this forever, a smile cracked over his face before she threw back the covers, she moaned. Her body was stiff, every square inch of her hurt. Fuck being pregnant. Everything hurt. Everything was sore and swollen and she wanted to explode. 

Slowly she made her way to the bath, running her hand over the water, seeing if these morons got it right that she liked it scorching hot. The hotter the better this morning and every morning after. She let the steamy spray massage her sore muscles, relaxing with the sensation. Pouring scented body wash into her hands she began to lather her body, gasping as cold hands connected to her flesh.

"Cold." Davina whimpered leaning back into him as he slid into the tub. hands trailing over her plump breast. 

"Let me warm you up." Daemon purred his hand slipping between her legs pulling her back into him.  

Daemon liked her sex drive while pregnant. She was always ready, always wanting and Daemon was happy to oblige. She turned to face him, her stomach the only thing separating them. Her hand gripped his cock stroking it under the water and he groaned squeezing her ass. She moaned out as she sunk down on him, water spilled over the edge of the tub, soaking the floor, the water was cold and skin pruned by the time they were done. But it was worth it. 

+

'Daemon, Daemon, wonderful husband!' Davina called running, well wading up to him. Her stomach looked ready to pop.

'My gorgeous wife, what can I do for you this fine evening?'

'people kept petting me.' she told him. 'my stomach. Everyone keeps coming up an touching me!' she yelling and Daemon tried to keep a straight face. 'just this morning a round bald man in a robe came up and started petting me while I reading in the gardens and talking to me, while he pet me!' she exclaimed Daemon nodded clamping his lips together. 'Daemon!" Davina whined. "I tell these people to fuck off but they are like monsters, persist and grabby!'

'I see the dilemma.'

'I tell them to fuck but that don't listen perhaps you could them to fuck off as well.' She suggested offering him a smile. just then a woman came walking by and squealed.

'oh you're pregnant' and reached out a hand to touch Davina.

'FUCK OFF!' Daemon yelled and the woman ran away.

'thank you...' Davina declared hugging him. "I'm so sick of it."

'you are welcome. I can be your body guard.' This made Davina laugh, she wasnt one that needed a guard, she was deadly and dangerous. 'no no really I could be the fuck off no touchy body guard.' Daemon assured. 'until you pop and after, I guard your body."

'pop? Pop how?'

'its just a saying you will indeed push the child out.' Daemon reminded her and Davina groaned. 

'that sounds awful.' Davina declared running a hand over her stomach. She couldn't imagine where the child would be coming out of, was it magic like poof! Because the hole Daemon fit in and the size of a baby were vasty different. Just poof, she decided that was what she wanted, poof right out, no fuss just bam, baby! but Davina knew it was not that, it was painful and a long process. Another woman came walking by.

'oh a baby!' she reached for Davina as well, Davina sent her a glare as Daemon yelled

'FUCK OFF!'

'why do strangers think it is alright to touch other people?' Davina questioned. 'that's just rude. And gross I don't know where their hands have been.'