12. Etiquette

"Whatever happened to Agatha?" Daemon asked and Baelon stared back at him confused. "Hart? Hawthorne? Hawk? Hhhhhh- something like that." Daemon said with a shrug. "She made the best pies." Daemon offered as he poked at his food.

''I thought someone said she died.'' Davina remarked over supper as she pushed her veggies around her plate untouched. For the amount of carrot cake she ate she really didnt understand why she needed more vegetables.

''No she moved to the riverlands. Married a tully.'' Alyssa corrected

''Same difference really.'' Daemon agreed.

''I said shes dead to us.'' Baelon mused and alyssa slapped at his arm. "Sorry." Baelon declared.

"Manors at the table." Alyssa begged. "Oh, I have you both signed up for etiquette lessons." Alyssa declared and Viserys choked on his drink as he stared back at them.

"No." Davina said immediately.

"Yes, it will be fun, your cousins will be there and you learn all the best ways to be a proper lady and Daemon a proper gentleman."

"Pass." Daemon told her bluntly.

"I'm already perfect." Davina countered. "I don't want to. Pass for me as well."

"Davina, Daemon, you will like it." Alyssa assured.

"Or, we hate it and learn which fork best to jab into our dancing partners eyes." Davina countered innocently.

"I love that!" Viserys declared. "You see that smile on her little face when she said jab a fork into someone's eye." Viserys laughed out.

"Viserys." Alyssa scolded.

"She's still smiling!" Viserys declared. Davina chuckled staring down the table at Viserys. "You want her to learn to curtsey and dance and-"

"I can curtsey and dance just fine." Davina countered. "I will prove it." Davina got up and stood on the table.

"This is why you need etiquette." Alyssa murmured as Davina demonstrated a perfect curtsey on the table before jumping back down.

"See?" Davina asked settling into her seat.

"Etiquette." Alyssa repeated. "So fun!"

"Mama!"

+

Etiquette was hell. Davina knew that for a fact, hell, all seven hells looked like this. 

"Tommen!" Davina declared running up to him. "Are you here to save me?" Tommen chuckled hugging her. 

"No, I'm here for etiquette." Tommen countered and Davina's face scrunched up. 

"What are they holding over you?" Davina mused.

"Davina, do introduce me to your handsome friend." her cousin Gaena declared coming up behind them. 

"Tommen this is Gaena, Gia, this is Tommen Martell." Davina said already bored. 

"So nice to meet you, I heard you were coming." Gaena remarked. 

"You did?" Davina countered. "I didnt know." 

"Dav, lets blow this place." Daemon begged. "oh," Daemon looked Tommen over. "You got... taller." Daemon remarked. 

"Nice to see you too Daemon." Tommen agreed. 

"Taller, handsomer, and more charming than ever it seems." Davina agreed. 

"Are  you flirting with me?" Tommen mused. Davina chuckled. "It's hard to tell with how terrifying you can be." Tommen added. 

"Oh honey, when I flirt with you, you will know." Davina assured. Tommen smirked as he watched her leave. Daemon was not happy about that statement. 

"She won't ever flirt with you." Daemon remarked. "Never, just get that out of your head now." Daemon instructed. 

"That's not what she said." Tommen mused. 

"That's what she meant. I know my sister." Daemon declared. 

"Let's ask her then." TOmmen suggested smugly. 

"Davina you are supposed to use a plate and fork and napkin." her other cousin Avalon declared. "You are getting crumbs everywhere."

"We are outside." Davina corrected. "It's fine." she licked at her lips. "I don't why they are forcing you into this." Davina remarked. "You are already perfect."

"Oh, well thank you." Avalon declared. She was a few years younger than Davina and Gaena but she was mature and wise beyond her years and definitely well adapt to etiquette when Davina. 

"I don't understand the purpose of this." Davina remarked pinching another piece of cake off and dropping it on her tongue. 

"Daemon told me you did a curtsey on the table the other day." Avalon remarked with a giggle. 

"I was proving a point." Davina assured. 

"Alright, I think we are all here, lets partner up." their instructor Cruella Lannister declared clapping her hands. 

"I'm not getting stuck with Greyjoy or Tully." Davina remarked making a dash to Tommen. Daemon thought she was coming to pick him and smiled widely at her. 

"Tommen, be my-" Davina began but Cruella clapped her hands again. "-partner."

"I have Prince Daemon with Lysa Tully." she declared and Daemon's face showed his clear distaste. 

"The fish people." He muttered. 

"Princess Avalon, with Willas Tyrell." Avalon smiled back at him. 

"Dear Gods," Davina murmured. "who do I have to bribe to get you?" Tommen chuckled. 

"I would gladly be your partner." Tommen informed her. 

"Princess Gaena with Prince Tommen Martell."

"What!" Davina declared, Gaena bit her lip as she moved dreamily to Tommen. 

"Sorry Davina, better luck next time." Tommen mused blowing her a kiss. 

"Princess Davina, Lewyn."

"Lewyn?" Davina countered incredulously.

"Lannister." Cruella informed her. 

"You are a mean bitch you know that?" Davina informed her confidently and she brought an appalled hand to her chest. 

"Princess, that is not proper." Cruella reminded her. 

"That's kind of the point." Davina countered annoyed as they got ready on the floor, the music played and Lewyn smiled back at Davina happily. "I like to lead." Davina informed him. "And keep your hands in the proper position or I will break your hand." 

"I'm the boy, I'm supposed to lead." Lewyn countered. 

"I'm Davina Targaryen." She countered. "We do things my way or you can fuck off." 

"Princess!" Cruella declared. 

Davina grumbled as she looked down at Lewyn, he was a head shorter than her, his head at her chest as they danced awkwardly. 

Daemon's face pinched as he danced with Lysa. Avalon seemed content and Gaena was in heaven, after all Tommen martell was the most handsome boy at the class. 

Viserys chuckled as he watched Davina trying so hard to be good. 

"Oh yes she looks so happy," Viserys told Alyssa. "She is a proper lady already." But Viserys spoke too soon.

Davina felt Lewyns hand moving down her ass and she grabbed his hand and bent his arm back and shoved him into the sweets table. 

"That's what I think about your etiquette you pig!" Davina shouted as she let him go and he crumbled to the ground. She marched up to Cruella and gave her very best curtsey before giving Cruella her middle finger and heading out. 

Daemon complained for the next week that he smelled of fish and Davina never took another etiquette lesson.