67. Love Me Again

Davina felt bad leaving her family, she truly did. But she liked traveling, a few years after the twins were born they received a raven from the capital. Rhaenyra had her first child.

"About time." Daemon remarked peering over Davina shoulder.

"Looks like we are going on a trip." But Daemon's face pinched. "Daemon!' Davina smacked him over the head.

"What?" he whined. "I don't want to go back." Davina whacked him again. "Davina." Daemon laughed out grabbing her hands.

"Rhaenyra just had a baby, I want vis to meet our babies." Davina told him but Daemon groaned. "You are insufferable." Davina teased kissing him.

"Why don't you go and say hello and I will watch the kids." Davina stared back at him. 'I am very reliable hands." Daemon assured wrapping his hands around her. "Besides flying back with them wouldn't be safe and by the time we sailed and then rode by water and land the kid would basically be an adult." Daemon teased. But he was right.

"Fine you stay put, I will be a good sister and aunt." Davina confirmed.

"Go tomorrow." Daemon said pulling her to him.

"Tomorrow." She agreed letting his lips consume her.

+

Davina had been trying to pack, she had been procrastinating because she too didnt want to leave her babies, didnt want to leave Daemon but she had to be a good sister. She did miss home. 

The twins were exhausted and Davina had procrastinating all day. she was finally packing, the twins sleeping soundly in their room, when Daemon came in, he peppered her face with kisses and she smiled holding him closer.

"Hi." Davina whispered between kisses.

"You ready to go to bed?"

"Almost, just wanted to get packed up." Davina answered but Daemon didnt like that answer as he kept kissing her.

Everything turned frantic, and as much as Daemon wanted to slow down and savor each final touch before she left, he just needed to be inside her. Without any finesse, he fumbled under her skirt, finding the flimsy lace panties she loved so much and tore them. Her fingers dug into his hair, holding him in place so she could fuse her mouth to his.

His hands roamed her body, not knowing where to go first. He squeezed her bare ass, hoisting her up enough to move them both to the couch.

"It can wait." Davina assured as she leaned back against the arm, her chest thrust out, and he tore down the thin strap of the bodice of her dress, kissing, licking, and biting his way to her hard nipple.

Taking time to make sure she was ready, he swirled his fingers around her clit, spreading her wetness. He knew when he freed his cock, he would be a savage, ruthless in getting inside her body. Playing with her cunt, he kissed up her neck to her ear.

"I love you." Daemon rasped against her. Her breath hitched, and a restrained whimper broke free, lashing at his heart.

"I love you." She tugged his hair to press their foreheads together, panting when he pushed his fingers inside. A pained groan worked its way up his chest, and he flipped her around, needing an outlet for everything inside him. He ripped his pants open impatient and bent his knees, shoving inside.

They both cried out from pleasure and pain. He took only a moment to bury his head against the back of her neck as her hands clawed at his back and memorize the feel of her wet cunt around him. When she wriggled her hips, trying to move him deeper, he obliged, rutting against her like a wild animal.

One hand latched on to her breast, pinching her nipple. The other was being guided to her throat. She held it there where he could feel every cry of pleasure vibrating her soft neck. Where he could feel the thin chain of his possession. His hand moved to hers clasping tight, their fingers intertwined.

Plunging inside her, his hard cock touched the end of her cunt. The slamming sensation pulled at her clit, building the ecstasy once more. Daemon's feverish drive inside her lifted her hips from the couch, stoking the fire in the eyes of the man of the mist. A feral wail erupted from her mouth as his cock slamming inside her stilled, it's hot cum pouring inside her.

He pulled his cock out but she wrapped her arms around him, melting into his flesh. He lowered his head, slipping his tongue inside her mouth, gently probing the soft inside. His teeth raked her tongue. He drew back and gently lifted her, turning her over and bringing her ass to him.

His hand caressed her ass, moving lower to touch her cunt. Hot steam seared her cunt lips as his fingers worked their way inside. Her hole dripped with her creamy honey, begging for his entry. Her tense walls gripped his cock, milking its hardness, begging. His fingers kneaded her clit as his cock drove harder and deeper, sending them both to the place they needed to be. When her orgasm came again, she lurched onto his cock, her slick wetness drizzling over him.

His body fell atop hers, both collapsing to the couch, their orgasm continuing to drain them. With his mouth on hers she could have stayed like that forever.

"Fuck packing." Daemon murmured against her.

"Love me again." Davina requested kissing him again and again.