57. Your Turn

"Your turn," Davina grumbled turning over in bed. 

"I did it last time." Daemon corrected. 

"lies." Davina hissed burying her head under the covers. 

"I cant let them suckle from my teat. Me going it useless." Daemon negotiated. 

"Check if they are wet and then come back." Davina countered and Daemon huffed out a breath. The twins always woke the other up. If one was sleeping the other wasnt for long. Wet or hungry, hungry or wet or just wanted to play at 3 in the morning. 

"Argh!" Daemon grumbled and Davina gave him a shove and he rolled right out of bed. "DAV!" Daemon whined. 

"Go." Davina murmured through a thick layer of blankets. 

"Mama doesnt love you but I do." Daemon coed and Davina groaned as he got up picking up Daelia. "Shes dry." Daemon turned to Davina. "I told you-"

"Check Devin." Davina countered as she sat up. Daemon tossed Daelia to Davina and she shrieked with delight as Davina caught her. "I'm not awake enough for catch the baby in the dark Daemon." Davina warned. 

"Devin is... wet." Daemon muttered. 

"Wet and not yet wet, hungry and starving. Those seem to be the options." Davina agreed. Daemon struggling with lighting a candle and Davina stripped, pulled her night dress down to her hips. Daelia clapped on. Davina tipped her head back closing her eyes and Daemon grumbled. 

"Fucking pins." Daemon muttered stabbing himself as he tried to secure the diaper. "There should be an easier way then pins and a wiggling baby this late at night." 

"There should be. Invent something." Davina agreed. 

"And I-" Daemon held Devin up and the diaper came off. "Seven hells." he muttered putting him back down. "I know we said we were going to do this... you know without all the extra help of... everyone but... ummm. I hate it and its awful and I miss sleep Dav." Daemon said desperately. Devin stared back at him. "Did I do it right time?" He pondered. "Can I put it on backwards? Is that a thing?" Davina sighed heavily in a half sleep state as Daelia sucked away. "You are just going to shit it five minutes anyways so it doesnt matter." Daemon decided before bringing Devin to bed. He put Devin on Davina's chest and her eyes popped open as she had a babe on each teat. Daemon leaned over kissing her neck. 

"We are going to be okay." Davina assured. "We have been through worse then this." 

"yeah... but sleep Dav." Daemon begged snuggling into her. she tapped at his hip. 

"If I dont get to sleep, neither do you." Davina decided. "It's a rule."

"What rule? Says who?" Daemon countered. 

"Says me. Right now." Davina agreed. 

"Dav-"

"Dae!" She countered. 

"Fine, fine... just poke me if I wake up." Daemon agreed. Davina dropped Daelia on his stomach and he groaned out. Daelia burped in his face as his hands held onto her. 

"I thought I heard you snoring." Davina offered innocently. 

"I love you... I miss sleep. But I love you."