3. Fury

Davina screamed out wailing big tears. Baelon ran to the twins chambers and stared down at viserys already watching the twins

''Viserys!'' Baelon hissed

''No watch.'' Viserys said as little daemon was pulling on davinas hair.

''Viserys-'' but he held out a hand.

''Just wait.'' Viserys encouraged and little davina punched Daemon in the face and he let go. It was now Daemon that was wailing. Davina looked up big teary eyes as Baelon picked her up. ''My davina is going to be a fighter.'' Viserys told him proudly.

''Dont care for your brother do you?'' Baelon mused.

''I like Davina.'' Viserys admitted and she smiled back at him from Baelons arms.

''I swear these two are going to kill each other one of these days.'' Baelon muttered handing Davina off to Viserys as he picked up a still wailing Daemon. Davina stared back at Viserys as he wiped her eyes.

''I'm going to take davina on a walk.'' Viserys remarked heading out. She perked up immediately when she knew where they were going. She coed happily. Clapping her hands.

''You know where we are going?'' Viserys asked kissing her cheek she nodded clapping again. ''You and mother love your dragons.'' Viserys remarked. Davinas eyes went wide and her smile got bigger as she reached out for the dragons. Clenching and un clenching her fists wanting to touch them. Viserys moved her closer and she put her hand flat on her mothers dragon, Meleys leg. She beamed up at viserys before adding a second hand.

''You have a fire in you Davina.'' Viserys told her.

''Fi.'' she repeated softly.

''Was that? Did you just? Fire. Fire.'' Viserys told her.

"Fi." She repeated leaning into Meleys.

''Viserys is the greatest.'' Viserys offered. "Go on Viserys is the greatest!"

''Fi. Fi.'' Davina repeated happily.

''Alright now say it with me. Viserys is the greatest big brother ever.'' Viserys teased.

''Fir. Fir.'' Davina said again

''Fire. Fire.'' Viserys told her. ''Fire.'' He repeated slowly. Her little face scrunched up.

''Fir'. She repeated.

''I think one day you are going to have a raging fury inside of you. The way you beat up daemon. Dragons fire is a fury like no other.'' Viserys remarked. ''But a heart of gold.'' He assured. Davina looked up at him her hands still on the dragon. ''Fire.'' Viserys told her but she smiled pushing her hands harder against the dragon and said so clearly it should have been warning of what was to come.

''Fury.''

+

''Fury?'' Alyssa asked ''no her first word cannot be fury.''

''It was clear as a summer day.'' Viserys assured. ''Go on Dav.'' Viserys encouraged. Davina stared up at him. ''She said it I swear.''

''Ooh ooh''. Davina pointed at her egg on the fire. Viserys put her down and she ran on very unsteady legs for about two steps before falling to her knees before crawling towards it.

''Davina!'' Alyssa declared as she pulled her egg back from the flames. ''Honey you will hurt yourself.'' But davinas hands were not burned as she cradled her egg to her. It cracked slowly and davina was hypnotized. Out popped a little head and Davina smiled down at him. He squawked up at her.

''Fury.'' Davina said and Alyssa took a step back. ''Fury. Fury. Fury.'' Davina repeated as he broke free of his egg and stared up at her. ''Fury!'' She exclaimed. She pulled her dragon to her and kissed him over and over again. Daemon reached out for him but Davina clutched Fury to her. ''Mine.'' Davina told him.

''Goodness get her a dragon and she really starts talking.'' Baelon remarked. Daemon started to cry looking to his own egg. He reached out for Fury but Davina pushed him back. ''Mine. My Fury.'' Davina shouted.

''Your sweet baby girl.'' Baelon remarked with a laugh. She held him up for them to see.

''Fury!'' She exclaimed.

''I see my love. I see him. So handsome.'' Alyssa told her.

''Mine.'' She showed Viserys and he knelt before her and he ran a hand through her hair.

"Your Fury." Viserys agreed.

"Fury." he squawked up at her. "Fury." Davina said again and again. "FURY!" she clung to her dragon. Alyssa thought Davina was going to hyperventilate the way she was breathing so excited, so fast, her eyes wide. "Fury!"