70. I Remember Falling

Aemond loved Davina, she was fearless and had the best dragon. Aemond held tight to her as they flew through the air ALicent didnt like it one bit but Davina loved it. Loved that her nephews loved her. She wished she had brought her twins now. Aemond was around her kids age, a bit older and Davina hoped that one day they would be the best of friends. 

She loved his little laugh as they raced through the sky. Rhaenyra smiled back at them from atop Syrax. 

"Come on Fury, get her." Davina purred and Aemond's little face, davina didnt think his smile could get any bigger but it did. 

"Remember this move?" Rhaenyra called over to her as she spun through the sky. 

"I remember you falling." Davina agreed. 

"Can we try?" Aemond whispered. 

"Hold on tight, I can only get away with losing one princess, dont want to add you to the list of oops lost a prince." Davina teased. 

"Hold on to what though? Fury doesnt have a saddle." Aemond countered as he gripped tight to her riding pants. 

"Good point." Davina agreed. She spun him around mid flight and he wrapped his legs around her. "Hold onto me and if you fall, we dont tell anyone I just make sure to catch you before you go splat." 

"DEAL!" Aemond agreed. 

"He's my favorite!" Davina decided. "Alright Fury," she rubbed along his scales and leaned. Aemond squealed out with delight as they rolled through the sky. 

When they touched down Aemond was telling them all what they did in the air, he needed a dragon now for sure!

"He's too little for such things." Alicent hissed. 

"No, mother is was the best!" Aemond assured. 

"I can't believe you would be so reckless with my son. You may do with your children as you please but you wont put my children in harms way." Alicent corrected. 

"I see your point but also he wasnt in danger, beside I did it with Rhaenrya when she was little and let me tell you, she loved it. She fell off too and I caught her." Davina remarked. "This went much better." 

~

Syrax, Caraxes and Fury were boarded and ready.

'Three.' Davina shouted and Rhaenyra's smile widened. "TWO!' Daemon smirked over at his sister. 'FLY.' She declared in high valyrian. They took off. Viserys peered out the window with distaste, as his siblings shouted out with delight as they dove and swooped over the entirety of kings landing, smiles on their faces.

Rhaenyra thought herself more like her aunt and uncle than her parents. They were strike, rule following and her aunt and uncle were full of life and adventure. But that also came with the fact that they were not going to rule, not if Viserys got his male heir like he wanted. Not having the pressure of the seven kingdoms on their shoulders like Rhaenyra's father did.

'Rhaenyra!' Davina called as the hovered in the air. 'you teach him rolls yet?' Daemon smiled mischievously.

'No, not yet.' She added. Rhaenyra knew her father and mother would not approve but if she fell surely her aunt and uncle would catch her.

'It's easy!' Davina shouted over to her over the noise of wings flapping and wind rushing past them. 'just hold on tight and lean.' Davina assured.

'I think she needs a demonstration.' Daemon told his sister.

'My pleasure.' Davina said sweetly. 'alright Fury, make me look good.' She coed rubbing a hand along his scales. 'Watch and learn and then you try.' Davina told Rhaenyra. 'LET GO!" Davina declared and she leaned holding on tight, her thighs gripping the dragons back as her spun, round and round and round. Rhaenyra saw Davina let go her arms high in the sky as he continued to spin. When Fury righted himself Davina's head was spinning.

'That was awesome!' Rhaenyra told her.

'That was... a lot.' Davina admitted. 'but you did so good. Showing off.' Davina coed running her nails along his scales as daemon and Rhaenyra still in the air watched. 'Your turn. Don't worry I will catch you if you fall.' Davina assured.

'Lean and hold tight.' Rhaenyra confirmed.

'Hold tighter than tight.' Daemon told her. Rhaenyra looked over at Davina nervously.

'You got this.' Davina assured. So Syrax flew up a bit and Rhaenyra leaned directing him and Syrax spun. "Looks good.' Davina remarked but then Rhaenyra was falling.

'There goes the princess.' Daemon mused.

'Daemon!' Davina hissed. 'Get her.' she directed Fury and he dove down Davina caught her. 'you know when I said I would catch you I didn't mean for you to fall off.' Davina mused as Rhaenyra panted for breath.

'Maybe we don't tell my parents.' Rhaenyra requested grabbing hold of her aunt.

"I was thinking the same thing.' Davina confirmed. 

~

"Auntie!" Rhaenyra declared. 

"Oh it was forever ago and clearly you are fine." Davina teased. "And Aemond did not fall off. "

"Davina!" Viserys declared. 

"Oh, hey Vis, didnt see you there." Davina laughed out.