83. I'm Not Stalking the Royal Family

"DAEMON!" Davina squealed jumping up and down and Daemon thought there was a baby dragon with how she was acting. "I got a letter from gaena and tommen!"

So they were flying out. Daemon learned his lesson previously and they were not going on any trips unless the whole family was going. So they were heading to dorne. 

Since the twins were still grounded from flying for forever, Davina was stretching out that punishment as long as possible but it was more because they were really to little to be flown as much as they had been that dreaded night. Daelia and Devin rode with Daemon and Davina took Alyssa and Baelon strapped tight to her. Chama and Faea flew following Fury and Caraxes, Fury grumbled back at them when they got off course. He peeked his head down watching them from behind, Davina knew on the journey home the twins would be riding their dragons again, they couldnt be kept from flight for forever. It just wasnt possible. Davina knew that. 

Davina hadnt seen Gaena or Tommen in ages and couldnt wait to see them. She missed her cousin, and Tommen was her eldest friend. So they were flying to dorne. 

Davina ran to Tommen and clung to him when he met them at the gates. Her feet lifted off the ground Daemon glanced back at them as he got the twins down. 

"I missed you!" Davina declared. 

"Gods Dav, even more gorgeous with age." Tommen remarked giving her a spin. 

"And four kids." Gaena added. 

"Gia!" Davina declared. "I missed you too."

"Why are you across the damn narrow sea?" Gaena pondered. 

"I liked the change of scenery." Davina offered. "Come on, meet my babies." 

"Daemon," Tommen stuck out a hand for him. 

"Tommen, I see you took Davina's fashion advice still Gods 30 years later?" Daemon mused. 

"Davina was right, Green is my color." 

"I think Red looks better." Gaena purred back at her husband. 

"I vetoed red when I was three for Tommen." Davina corrected. 

"And he still hasnt worn a single red shirt." Gaena declared. 

"It feels like a family reunion in the making." Daemon remarked. 

"We need Avalon." Both women declared. 

"Hi mum." Gaena spun around. 

"Oh my goodness, okay, Taelon this is your... aunt, I'm going with Aunt." Gaena decided. "Aunt Davina and your cousins."

"This is Daelia and Devin, the littles are Alyssa and Baelon." Davina remarked. "Can you say hello?" 

"Hey," "Hiya." Daelia and Devin answered. 

"I'm Taelon. You have dragons, thats so cool." Taelon declared. 

"You want to meet them?" Daelia questioned grabbing his hand and pulling him along. 

"They are beautiful." Gaena agreed. "Fury is still gorgeous as ever."

"Yes he is and he loves when people tell him so, he has an ego." Davina teased. "We need to get you a dragon Gia." 

"I want a dragon. I need a dragon." Gaena agreed as she took Alyssa from Davina. "Hey pretty." 

"Hey Gaena." Daemon waved back at her. 

"Oh hi!" Gaena called back. "Sorry, babies and dragons and I'm like Daemon who?"

"I get that a lot." Daemon agreed looking pointedly at Davina. 

"I dont know what he's talking about." Davina offered with a smirk. "You know what Gaena needs?"

"A drink?" Gaena answered. 

"A dragon hunt." Davina corrected. "We should get avalon and go to dragonstone, go on a hunt for you. Avalon has mouse, I have Fury, you need a dragon." Davina declared. 

"I would love it." Gaena agreed. 

"I'm coming." Tommen declared. 

"Nonsense, you would get in the way." Davina teased. 

"I'm coming!" Tommen poked a finger at Davina. "You are mean to me, why are we friends?" He teased. 

"You are not my friend." Davina corrected. "You are family." She pressed a kiss to his cheek. "And we are getting Gia a dragon."

So, they took off, the twins were excited to ride their dragons, Tommen flew with Daemon, Daemon and Davina each took one of the youngsters and since Caraxes was larger he took Taelon too. Gaena felt the heavy purr of Fury under her and couldnt wait to finally claim a dragon of her own. 

To High garden they went, to catch up with Avalon and her husband Willas before their dragon hunt began.  But When they got there Davina was surprised to see Seamus waiting for them. 

"Fancy seeing you here, Davina." Seamus remarked. "I'm a friend of the tyrells." he added. "I'm not stalking the royal family." 

"Good to know." Davina agreed.