43. Shattered

Drama Queen // Otto Hightower out now!

"I'm always going to love you." Tommen countered. "You are my oldest friend, my family, Davina I'm right here. I'm right here." He rasped in her ear as she closed her eyes.

"I want to give you all of me but how can I when I feel shattered, ripped apart... missing my other half... How am I supposed to love you when I dont love who I am."

"Relearn to love again." Tommen offered gently. 

"He broke my heart Tom, it doesnt work, it just doesnt work the same without him." Davina whimpered. 

''This is the moment you realize that something inside of you is broken and it can never be fixed.'' Tommen remarked gently and Davina nodded gnawing at her lip.  He placed a hand on her heart. 

"So, would you... Only love me broken."" Davina pondered.  "I'm not a project to be fixed. Love me broken..." 

"You think you are broken." Tommen corrected. "I don't." but he kept his hand on her chest, feeling her racing heart. 

"What if you only love me broken what if I change and you leave me behind? What if I... what if I go and get stable would you find yourself unable to recognize me. What if I become someone you don't like..." Davina rambled off. 

"That could never happen." Tommen assured. "I will always love you Davina. Always." 

Davina kissed him, fiercely and passionately as she tried to find a piece of herself that she lost over the years. Her legs wrapped around him as he picked her up his lips never leaving hers.  Then he pulled but just slightly and Davina had to catch her breath. 

He smiled as his lips grazed over her skin as he lifted her on the counter she barely had time to think before he went to his knees and covered her cunt with his mouth she slammed back against the cabinets as his hands gripped her thighs pulling her closer she held her breath, anticipating that first agonizingly delicious flick from his tongue, groaning loudly when it finally came. She reached down to tangle her hands in his hair, as his tongue pierced her she froze lifting her hips into him before she stared down at him as he moaned into her.

He fucked her with his tongue and she tried to breathe before she remembered they were in public, the castle, his family could come in at any moment but her mind shut off and all she could look at was his eyes as he knew exactly what he was doing to her getting off. As though he had wanted her for years, waiting for this moment and he was all too ready to please. 

The wickedness of knowing in those eyes he stared back at her as his tongue and lips sucked and prodded at her. His hands gripped her thighs as her hand fisted his hair.

She twisted, lifting her hips into his tongue like he moved up to her clit, working her in expert strokes her toes curled, her body dancing on the edge of a truly spectacular orgasm when he shoved to his feet. She let out a little whine of displeasure at the loss of feeling. Her nails moved to her sides, digging into the counter as he stood up. 

"Not here." Davina rasped. Tommen chuckled picked her back up and finding the closest room as her lips devoured his. He kicked the door closed behind them tearing at her dress as his pants dropped to the ground as he stroked himself into her, short strokes more she begged pulling him closer as her body shifted into his arms again and he thrust into her. Hands gripped her ass tightly as she moved into him. 

Nails digging into his shoulders as her chest collided with his through labored breaths. Heaving breaths as sweat formed on their naked bodies. He was holding her entirely as he drove into her deeper and deeper it was almost too much not nearly enough the orgasm rolling up and sweeping under her she clung to him loving the pain as much as a pleasure as she thrust almost brutally on his hold. 

She didnt think about the face that this was her best and oldest friend, she just wanted him to make her forget, to love her even if it was just for a night. Maybe she needed someone to show her that this was meant to be. Daemon wasnt anything. Tommen wanted her. He was a great friend. He was a good listener. She wanted him. He moaned into her as her nails dug deeper into his back. 

"More," she begged

Then he was kissing her claiming her mouth with his tongue the same way his cock was running into her the growls he gave her as she begged for more and more again. Walls fluttering and whimpered breaths. 

That growl of pleasure was the only warning she got before he orgasmed pumping her full. She swore she could actually feel it inside of her, his tongue moved to her neck nipping at her skin gently she held perfectly still in a total state of bliss. He pulled his cock is out of her, his own expression in a daze as he wrapped himself around her. 

He kissed her gently as she curled up beside him. Could she uproot her life? Move to dorne? That would be something. Maybe it was the capital, too many memories. Dorne a fresh start. 

"What are you thinking about?" Tommen whispered wiping her sweat slicked hair from her face. 

"Cake." Tommen burst out laughing as she nuzzled into his chest. "What I worked up quite the appetite." Davina remarked innocently. 

"I feel quite shattered at the moment." Tommen countered. "Give me a moment to recover." 

"I never thought being shattered was such a good things." Davina whispered thinking back to her shattered heart. She knew what Tommen was doing. " But you Tommen have shattered me, in the best way."