75. I Slept with Seamus

Speak Now/ Rhaegar Targaryen out now!

Daemon smirked pulling at Davinas layers. She chuckled as he tugged at her dress. She leaned back on his legs helping him with the knot, he watched her intently as she removed her dress.

Every time felt like the first time, Now she was naked in his bed pulling at his pants and he thought he was in a dream at times, that they finally got this life they were looking for, a dream he didnt want to wake up from. She moved back up kissing him as his hands roamed over her.

He breathed her in as her chest collided with his. Holding tighter to her, he felt her heart beating in her chest, felt the rise and fall of her chest against his. She hand moved down his neck and chest as she locked eyes with him.

"I love you Davina." he whispered kissing her again.

"I love you Dae." She echoed as his lips explored lower. He brushed her hair over her shoulder as he kissed her neck, her head tipped back.

Hip lips met her again as his hand trailed along her thigh. He nodded eagerly as her hand trailed down his chest. Her fingers grazing along his length. Daemon smiled, pulling her closer

He slipped a hand between them finding her entrance as her lips never left his as she shifted forward she felt him nudging in when there was a bang on the door, Davina hesitated glancing back at the door but Daemon didnt let her go.

"Daelia, we had a deal." Daemon demanded. Another loud bang. ''Not now.'' Daemon breathed out pulling her closer. She hugged tight wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he kissed her again.

"My prince, its important." a knight called through and Daemon growled.

''Not now!'' Daemon shouted back.

'My prince..." the knight went on cautiously. Davina kissed Daemon again long and slow before pulling away.

''No.'' Daemon whispered wrapping his arms tighter around her.

''we have all the time in the world.'' Davina offered as she slipped on her dress.

She moved past the knight and he smiled back at her as she moved to Seamus chambers. the knight stared a little too long for Daemon's liking at Davina. 

'Oh it didnt go well and you need me.'' Seamus mused as Davina closed his door. ''I suspected as much,'' she flopped down next to him. ''You know im going to tell Daemon you slept in my bed.'' Seamus remarked she chuckled, kissing his forehead. ''And that you kissed me.'' He added "I'm not going to tell him where you kissed me. I will let his imagination roam."

''Go to sleep dork!'' Davina declared tipping her head into him.

''I'm going to spin it better than sleeping though too.'' Seamus informed her.

''Stop it or im leaving.'' Davina warned laughing out.

''So, What happened?''

''Ser Douchebag needed to talk to Daemon. Right that moment or else something bad was going to happen by the sound of his voice."  Davina informed him.

''Well we all know you would rather be in my bed.'' Seamus teased.

"Oh really?" Davina mused.

"Yes, you should know by now I'm cuddlier than Daemon." Seamus informed her seriously.

"Do I know that?" Davina teased, Seamus shimmed and Davina laughed out. "You are a dork." Davina countered.

"Yet, here you are." Seamus retorted.

"I love you, Seamus." Davina whispered.

"I love you too."

Davina woke to Seamus snoring next to her. She got up slipping her shoes back on as she headed to her and Daemon's room. She knocked on his door gently she didnt hear a reply so she peered in. He looked fast asleep. She started to close the door when he called out.

"Come here." Daemon said opening his eyes. Davina came in closing the door as she curled into him.

"I just want you to know, I slept with Seamus." Davina informed him calmly. Daemon stared back at her as she ran a ran up and down his ribs. He looked nothing less than murderous.  "Now, knowing Seamus he is going to come in making Ludacris proclamations and I just want you to know that they are all true." Davina teased smiling up at him.

"Do I have to beat up Seamus?" Daemon questioned as she kissed him.

"I don't know, do you..." Davina mused kissing him again. "He is rather cute, my husband too but-" Daemon kissed her as she laughed into him. She had a big smile on her face as he pulled away. "What did ser douchebag have to say?" Davina whispered.

"Nothing." Daemon breathed out as he held her closer.

"Seemed awfully urgent for nothing." Davina countered gently.

"It doesnt matter anymore, I handled it."