6. Go!

Epiphany // Alicent Hightower out now!!

"One, two, one, two, GO!" Davina declared running across the courtyard. The twins were almost three and everything was a competition.

Davina slapped a hand on the stone wall first, victorious.

"One, two, one, two-" Davina took off.

"GO!" Daemon shouted in outrage. "You didn't say go!"

"I win!" Davina declared running into Baelon's legs.

"You win?" Baelon said picking up her.

"Cheater!" Daemon shouted back. Davina stuck her tongue out at him.

"I win Daddy. See watch." Davina wiggled in his arms as he put her down. "One, two-" Davina said happily but her smile dropped as Daemon ran off. She looked up at Baelon a big pout on her face. "And he called me cheater." Davina declared.

"I WON!" Daemon shouted back to them.

"You didn't wait for Davina to say go." Baelon called back and Daemon's jaw dropped appalled as he stomped back to them.

"WHAT!" Daemon shouted. "No, no, no, no... NO!" Daemon told them. "Listen, listen, otay, just listen." Daemon begged waving a hand to get Baelon closer. Baelon crouched before him. "I didn't cheat." Daemon told him seriously. "Dav is a cheat."

"AM NOT!" Davina shouted back rooting her hands on her hips. "See?" Davina looked to Alyssa coming up the path. "Mama!" Davina declared running towards her. "Dae is a cheat." Davina whispered as Alyssa picked her up.

"LIAR!" Daemon shouted.

"Daemon," Baelon scolded and Daemon huffed out a breath.

"See mama, I go so fast." Davina told her and Alyssa nodded putting her down. 

"NO, NO, NO!" Daemon shouted putting a hand out stopping her. "YOU DONT GET TO SAY IT!" 

"Daemon, thats not very nice." Alyssa remarked and Daemon stared back at her. 

"No, No, No mama." Daemon told her. "You dont take her side!" 

"Daemon," Alyssa laughed out. 

"No, no, no, don't give that look." Daemon told her pointing an accusatory finger at her.  "You say go." Davina sighed but nodded. 

"Alright. G-" Alyssa began but Davina spun around waving her hands like a mad woman. 

"You say, one, two, one, two." Davina told her seriously. "Then go." 

"Alright.'' Alyssa agreed and Davina turned back around ready to win. "One, two, three-" Davina turned back to her mother shaking her head. "What love?" 

"One, two, one, two... then go." Davina told her seriously. "Listen mama, listen." Davina told her holding up two fingers. SHe chopped them down the air as she spoke.  "One, two, one, two... then go." Viserys couldnt help but laugh as Davina was trying to teach their mother how to incorrectly count. 

"Okay. I got it this time." Alyssa told her but Davina didnt look to confident in her mothers counting ability. "You don't trust me?" Davina tipped her head back and forth debating it. "I can do this." Alyssa assured. 

"VIS!" Davina shouted. "You do it." Alyssa chuckled. 

"Apparently you know how to count better than your old mother." Alyssa remarked. 

"I do know how to count the Davina way." Viserys agreed. He gave Davina a thumbs up and she turned back around. "One, two, one, two, GO!" Viserys declared and they took off. 

"I won." 

"No, I won!" 

"Naw uhh." 

"Yeah Huh!" 

"Goodness, those two." Baelon chuckled. 

"AGAIN!" Daemon and Davina shouted from the opposite end of the courtyard. 

"They are talking to you Viserys." Alyssa remarked. "I don't know how to count, remember?" she mused. 

"One, two, one, two..." they heard little feet marching on the ground then whispers. 

"Did he say go?" 

"I dont know."  Davina admitted. 

"I think so." Daemon assured. 

"But what if he didnt?" Davina countered. 

"Shoot." Daemon muttered grabbing her hand and turning around. 

"READY!" They shouted in unison.