36. Into Oblivion

When Alicent got pregnant she was congratulated. Of course she was. Davina was to consumed in her own mind to see the pain in Alicent's eyes. She never wanted a crown, never wanted to be queen. Yet she was married to Viserys and queen of the seven kingdoms and never felt so alone.

Davina found her nights consumed by the knights and guards, going out drinking and despite there very generous offers to fuck her into oblivion she didnt want them. She wanted the only man she also wanted to bash the head in of. Daemon. Fucking Daemon. He consumed her still. But there were certainly many handsome distractions in the capital. 

Davina couldn't help but stop and stare when she came across Luke Lefey. He winked back at her when he saw her stare.

"My princess."

What was that accent? Davina thought, it sounded like a purr that went from her ears and fluttered down to her heart and kept going down.

"I'm Ser Luke Lefey." He added smiling back at her. 

"Ser Lefey." Davina said when she found her voice.

"Luke is fine." He assured. Luke was fine. So fine. So damn fine Davina wanted to rip his clothes off right now. 

"Havent seen you around before, yet you seem to know everyone," Davina remarked. "Exploring the north?" Davina mused.

"My brother always mused I was a frost giant." Luke chuckled. "I love the cold."

"I'm a southern girl, love the heat. But that might have to do with my fiery bloodline." Davina remarked.

"I could keep you warm." Luke offered and Davina was confident he could do more than that. "Can I buy you a drink princess?" 

"Davina is fine." She answered. "And yes you can." 

"Davina you are more than fine." Luke declared winking back at her. Harwin glanced over at Davina as she got closer to the mystery knight. 

"Missed your shot.' Criston remarked. 

"I don't know what you mean." Harwin countered downing his drink. 

"You want to fuck Davina." Criston declared and Harwin glared back at him. "It's not like its a secret. Everyone wants to, just look at her." Criston tipped his glass back as well. 

"That's the princess." Harwin reminded him. 

"Who you licked on the kings wedding." Criston added. "Not man enough to keep going, push harder to get what you want." Criston mused. 

"I know what I want." HArwin corrected. 

"I heard some unfortunate things about your brother." Luke remarked. 

"Damnit you were doing so well." Davina hissed taking a shot and slamming her glass down on the table. 

"To be in love with someone that long..." Luke stared back at her and it was like he could see her soul. "Must have hurt." 

"He took the beating of my heart it doesnt work the same." Davina admitted. 

"Maybe you just needed the right man to see you, truly value you, to get it working again." Luke offered. 

"And you think you are that man, Luke?" Davina purred. 

"I could be... even if I"m not im quite confident we could have some fun." Luke remarked. 

"I think you are right about that." Davina agreed as she stood up. "You coming? I'm done talking." Davina assured him and he rose quickly following her out. Harwin and Criston watched them go. 

"Snooze you lose." Criston mused. 

"Fuck off Cole." Harwin countered. 

Davina felt wonderfully used as Lukes lips trailed down her chest. She arched into him as he tugged at her dress. She could move on, she could not care about Daemon. It was completely and totally possible to move on from him. So she tried to enjoy every moment of his lips, his tongue, his cock in her. 

But when she woke up in the morning she didnt feel any better, she didnt feel revived. She felt tired from a great fuck but Luke wasnt Daemon. No one would be Daemon. 

Is this what she would turn into a whore? Trying to find a man that would bring her comfort, fucking westeros to find something she didnt think anyone would give her. 

Luke smiled back at her as he got dressed. She pulled the blankets up over her head though. 

"That bad huh?" Luke questioned. "I don't usually get that reaction." he murmured. 

"You were fine." Davina assured popping her head out and LUke's face pinched. 

"Just what every man wants to hear after sex. You were fine." Luke repeated. 

"I'm sorry, you were good." Davina offered. 

"Not helping." Luke teased. "I'm sorry I'm not him." he offered instead. 

"If you were him I might have killed you in your sleep." Davina countered and LUke chuckled. 

"Well then I'm glad I'm me." Luke agreed. "Could I take you out tonight?" Davina stared back at him a moment longer debating before she got out of bed. He watched her body move as she put on her robe. 

"No." Davina answered softly. 

"Another night? Or breaking fast? I could-" Luke began but he saw the distance in her eyes. "I could go." Luke remarked as he tied his shoes. 

"You are sweet. I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Davina informed him. "You are a good guy Lefey."

"Maybe I will see you again and I can work on that Fine comment and turn it into wow!" Luke mused. 

"Maybe." Davina agreed. "I did have fun." 

"Tell that to your face gorgeous." Luke teased kissing her cheek before he left. She smiled back at him, "Ah now thats the look of optimism!" Luke declared before Davina shut the door and went back to bed.